Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hrgovic-Dubois, Richards-Hutchinson And Sheeraz-Williams Set To Complete '5 V 5'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gooderz84 View Post
    Couldn't put fights together between them for decades then here comes some cash and they're besties. vomit.
    What are you whining about? Everything is about money nowadays. Why are you complaining when the two biggest UK promoters are actually working together now, regardless of the reason? I don't care about the money situation, as a fan, I just want to see the best fighters from one stable fighting the best from another stable and that's much more of a reality now than it was before Saudi got involved in boxing.

Comment

Ammo williams vs Hamza Sheeraz is a good fight and so is nick ball vs Ray ford.
      pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Hell of a card. Now all the Saudis need is to learn about pacing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Hell of a card. Now all the Saudis need is to learn about pacing.
          They will, eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by Poopdick View Post

once great site? lol. well move on then. I glad it got bought out
            Hahaha. What a muppet. Brush ya teeth lad. People be telling you that ya breath smells like a poopy dick. Ya teeth have HI-VIS jackets.

Comment

Parker may win fights but he has zero power. Nobody wants to see Chris Byrd 2.0. I think Zhang wins this one easy and Hrgovic destroys DDD.

Comment

I mean if they are gonna go all out why not rematch Parker and Joyce?

Comment

Originally posted by TookHerToThe0 View Post

Hahaha. What a muppet. Brush ya teeth lad. People be telling you that ya breath smells like a poopy dick. Ya teeth have HI-VIS jackets.
                  move on "lad" lol. goofy boy.

Comment

If Dubois quits again, I don`t want to see him on world level again soon.

Comment

Looking forward to this card. DDD vs Hrg should be good battle of the nobodies, Wilder zhang is a definite ko for somebody.

Comment

Working...
                      X