Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michel Rivera Willing to Step In for Ryan Garcia Against Devin Haney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all up to Haney who he wants as late replacement for Garcia regardless of who promoters involved in the fight want.
    He alone decides. You can suggest guys like Matias, Ramirez, etc., and it won't mean anything.
    Will he accept Rivera? Nobody knows.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
      nah fam he already left PBC. So did Kenny Sims. They are dropping like flies
      Oh word? Well good luck to the YGs! Sims is nice! I just hope Gary Antuanne and Brandun Lee return to the game ASAP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        That is not Michel Rivera in the picture, it is a much lighter undefeated fighter with a few pro fights.
        S usual you clear things up Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by No look hook View Post
          I resonate with this comment about Ryan being over-rated and I’m pretty certain there’s a lot more that do. I believe that Ryan knows he’s losing, he’s just making money on his stardom while he can. After he makes his money he should step away from the sport and leave it to the real, hungry fighters. Either way he ends up like a Disney-child star
          This whole ploy of 'going crazy' is just to give him an excuse when he loses, it was his rib against tank, it will be his mental health against haney... I'm sympathetic about mental health but you don't suddenly just 'go crazy' and post a load of weird stuff coincidentally in the build up to a big fight that you tried to weasel out of in the first place but the other plans fell through... the guy is a complete clown and hopefully this is the last big fight we see him in but he might talk his way into a Shakur fight where we will see 'the real ryan garcia' this time
          No look hook Slip jab likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X