Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Will Artur Beterbiev-Dmitrii Bivol Winner Face David Benavidez Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.B Counterhooks View Post
    Good. Benavidez now has great options of his own and not just Canelo, Bennys chances against either Bivol or Arthur are slim but at least he'll squeeze some good million out them saudis, win or lose the ginger fight will still be there.

One thing is certain, team benavidez will not accept 5M only to fight canelo. thats utter BS.
    Yes great options. Benavidez Gets brutally beaten by Beterbiev or lose a Wide unanimous decision to Bivol so Wide that now everybody knows Benavidez is not that good. Just Chavez Jr 2.0 . So not a monster at all.

Also if Benavidez fights Canelo after 1 or 2 fights at 175. And comes down to 168 pounds.

I guarantee all of you that Canelo puts a brutal beating on Benavidez

Going from 175 to squeeze again to 168 is gonna be really bad for Benavidez.

So basically Benavidez is tosted.
    Last edited by 100million; 03-25-2024, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzbron View Post
      He only looks like a monster right not because he can cut large amounts of weight. Gvodz is a good test at 175 for someone his actual size

Berbetev will smash him…PBC fighters don’t fight guys like Bertebev
      I agree with you. But I want to add something.

Even if Benavidez wins against Gvodz. Beterbiev and Bivol are so much levels levels above Gvodz .

So if Benavidez fights Beterbiev or Bivol he is loosing
      Last edited by 100million; 03-25-2024, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Hard to picture Benavides having a chance against either Betervieb or Bivol, he hasn’t had the kind of quality victory up to this point to point to the contrary. The jury is still out on him as far as I’m concerned, especially moving up to 175.

Comment

Put Benavidez in with Ramirez
          pun77 pun77 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 112 View Post

It is just a load of empty talk. He knows they will never accept 5m. These boxers and their teams have always loved claiming we will fight for less money and its not about money its about legacy first. No, it is always about money first, and nothing wrong with it they're getting punched in the head go make the biggest pay you can. But we all know the we'll take less money and its legacy more than money talks from boxers is just all talk.
            They want Canelo because it is the biggest payday. Even if he won Canelo that will not lead to a bigger payday than Canelo because Canelo is the biggest star in boxing in terms of financially outside of heavyweights.
            You might be right, but Benavidez said he would donate all of his money to charity if Canelo beats him and donate a large part of his purse if he beats Canelo. If David Benavidez is telling the truth then the Canelo fight is about legacy and not about the money!

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
              Well Eddie offered to send him one when he had Canelo and his manager one for a DAZN fight twice and he said no (his manager has repeatedly said it's on Davids terms on youtube). Apparently, David is the A side to Canelo .. who knew ;-)

When is it going to sink in to you guys that Benevidez doesn't need Hearn / Dazn to make the Canelo fight. David vs Canelo needs to be in Vegas at the Raiders stadium on Prime PPV. If it were to be held in Saudi then Reynoso and Leckcowicz would negotiate directly with the Turki guy and this fight would be on Prime PPV in North America and the rest of the world on something else. They don't need you Eddie!

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

Why didn't Canelo call their supposed bluff and send the contract? Oops. You know why? Because he knows David will fight him for nothing just to get a chance at the legacy. Keep hating.
                I am not sure that Benavidez's legacy will be enhanced if he beats Canelo. The prevailing thinking among haters, pundits, and even general boxing fans is that Canelo is not the fighter he once was. Moreover, the reality is more and more people are accepting the idea that Benavidez is way way too big for the 168 lb class. In a word, he is a weight bully. Plus, he has been around long enough to have established himself among the general public. Apart from boxing aficionados, the general public has not a clue as to who Benavidez is. This is evidenced by the dismal 66,000 PPVs for the recent fight with Andrade. Finally, the Mexican public will never accept him as one of their own. The Benavidez fan base, apart from Juan Manuel Marquez and a few other ex-fighters who hate Canelo with passion, is non-existent among Mexicans.

Comment

Originally posted by 100million View Post

I agree with you. But I want to add something.

Even if Benavidez wins against Gvodz. Beterbiev and Bivol are so much levels levels above Gvodz .

So if Benavidez fights Beterbiev or Bivol he is loosing
                  We’ll find out when Bivol gets in the ring with Beterbiev if he really is much better than the Nail or not.

Personally I call Bs

Bivol is overrated and is about to get run over by Beterbiev

Dont say I didn’t warn you

Comment

Bivol wins by close UD. His ring IQ is the key

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post

I am not sure that Benavidez's legacy will be enhanced if he beats Canelo. The prevailing thinking among haters, pundits, and even general boxing fans is that Canelo is not the fighter he once was. Moreover, the reality is more and more people are accepting the idea that Benavidez is way way too big for the 168 lb class. In a word, he is a weight bully. Plus, he has been around long enough to have established himself among the general public. Apart from boxing aficionados, the general public has not a clue as to who Benavidez is. This is evidenced by the dismal 66,000 PPVs for the recent fight with Andrade. Finally, the Mexican public will never accept him as one of their own. The Benavidez fan base, apart from Juan Manuel Marquez and a few other ex-fighters who hate Canelo with passion, is non-existent among Mexicans.
                      Very nicely written but I respectfully disagree with a few points. "the Mexican public will never accept him as their own".I agree that the Mexican public should never David as their own because he is not one of theirs, he is one of ours. David is a stone cold red blooded American. More American than basketball, BBQ and apple pie. Why do fighters like David and Ryan have to pass some type of litmus test to get the approvalof Mexican fans. David and Ryan's parents left Mexico to settle in the US to give their family a better chance to succeed.Are they not real Mexicans too? I don't see a bunch of Americans dragging their kids through the Mississippi bayou or the Rocky mountains across the southern border for a better life. It's the other way around. So while I agree that Mexicans that grew up in Mexico proper should be proud of their heritage, David and Ryan should be proud of their upbringing as well. Why do we have to put on kid gloves everytime we mention the Mexican boxing fan base just to appease them. Why don't we do that for anyone else? Someone please enlighten me as to what is a real Mexican. I'm not being facetious.
                      greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X