Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people that have mention robert garcia..... it's already been proven that robert aint gonna do shiiet!! robert got way more praises than he deserve with maidana... maidana started throwing a jab against floyd and all of a sudden, robert is trainer of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

He was completely unprepared and completely clueless to how Bud was dogwalking his boy. Reminds me of Buddy McGirt who is bloody terrible (openly admitted he doesn't watch tape of opponents, and has the same plan regardless of who the opponent is) This new generation of trainer seems to like the attention a lot more than the work.
      Yeah, I was shocked when Buddy said that. I thought he was joking, especially since he was such an intelligent fighter in his day. These coaches are doing their fighters a disservice. Imagine a coach in any major sport saying out loud that they don't do film study. They would be fired immediately!

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post

Yeah, I was shocked when Buddy said that. I thought he was joking, especially since he was such an intelligent fighter in his day. These coaches are doing their fighters a disservice. Imagine a coach in any major sport saying out loud that they don't do film study. They would be fired immediately!
        I thought he was joking at first too, but then one of his former fighters was asked about it on twitter and his response was something like "Yes, I love Buddy but I hated that about him." And you can really tell a difference since Janibek left him. He used to basically watch his opponent for 4 rounds and now we know why.

Comment

I thought he was joking at first too, but then one of his former fighters was asked about it on twitter and his response was something like "Yes, I love Buddy but I hated that about him." And you can really tell a difference since Janibek left him. He used to basically watch his opponent for 4 rounds and now we know why.
          If I’m not mistaken , Buddy had said something similar when he was training Gatti

Comment

I wonder if it's laziness, arrogance or both? If a fighter brings him into camp, it should only be as a supplement and not as lead.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

If I’m not mistaken , Buddy had said something similar when he was training Gatti
              I vividly remember his game plan to beat Floyd was to "hit him in his medulla oblongata" while Floyd was rolling while in the Philly shell. Should have known at that moment he was full of **** lol
              _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post

I vividly remember his game plan to beat Floyd was to "hit him in his medulla oblongata" while Floyd was rolling while in the Philly shell. Should have known at that moment he was full of **** lol
                Roflmfao
                My mama said

Comment

Obviously Bomac. Boxing needs to get into old school sh^t more sometimes. When someone beats the breaks off of you you need to humble yourself & go to that person & figure out your holes straight from the source who exploited them. This happens all the time still in MMA & guys get boosted off of it.

That said this is boxing where ego & money rule more often than not so I'd expect a more ego driven move where he goes to a high profile name guy who'll just be there for a check. So the more realistic choice is probably Bread or Hunter.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                    i dont know why fighters wait until they loses to jump ship??? so are they saying all the times they won, the trainer aint got nothing to do with it, but the moment they lose, the trainer have everything to do with it and is to blame?
                    Same reason why NFL players go to Jew layers and settle for millions

look bro my buddy Steve p his mim is a fall down wueen and hires jewish lawyers to file lawsuits regularly

My mom a good woman fell down at a Vons Sotora
                    she had to be hospitalized and the doctors discovers she had a bad heart.

so we took her to Stanford medical and she got a pigs valves

she just worked hard like all Mexicans ( not me)

my Jewish gay lawyer got his black man to sue Vons and now my mom still prays for me

and I pray for people

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Obviously Bomac. Boxing needs to get into old school sh^t more sometimes. When someone beats the breaks off of you you need to humble yourself & go to that person & figure out your holes straight from the source who exploited them. This happens all the time still in MMA & guys get boosted off of it.

That said this is boxing where ego & money rule more often than not so I'd expect a more ego driven move where he goes to a high profile name guy who'll just be there for a check. So the more realistic choice is probably Bread or Hunter.
                      Do you believe in any god or higher power?

im not a liar like you wanna think

I live a decent life

I volunteer and stop attacking other posters
                      Travis does enough of that

Comment

Working...
                      X