Errol Spence Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    I like spence with freddie roach
    damm that could be interesting... but i dont know if roach can do anything with spence at this point..

Comment

It's so funny to me when a fighter goes undefeated for years with the same trainer. The second they take their first loss, OOPS! New trainer needed! How about, you finally ran into a better fighter or a fighter that in this moment, out did you? Perhaps a rematch with the same trainer can be different (not talking Spence Jr-Crawford rematch, but others). Taking the loss, does not immediately mean that your trainer is the problem.

How many fighters change a trainer after every loss? Or OFTEN? For me, Amir Khan and AJ come to mind. Hell, Amir Khan left Roach saying the parkinsons made it hard for him to hold the mitts during pad work. Yet it didn't impede Pacquiao and Amir went on to lose with the next trainer, lol. Talk about a guy who can't accept any loss and blame everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
        It's so funny to me when a fighter goes undefeated for years with the same trainer. The second they take their first loss, OOPS! New trainer needed! How about, you finally ran into a better fighter or a fighter that in this moment, out did you? Perhaps a rematch with the same trainer can be different (not talking Spence Jr-Crawford rematch, but others). Taking the loss, does not immediately mean that your trainer is the problem.

How many fighters change a trainer after every loss? Or OFTEN? For me, Amir Khan and AJ come to mind. Hell, Amir Khan left Roach saying the parkinsons made it hard for him to hold the mitts during pad work. Yet it didn't impede Pacquiao and Amir went on to lose with the next trainer, lol. Talk about a guy who can't accept any loss and blame everyone else.
        ryan garcia... bruh changed trainers like 3 times already all within 3 years.
        charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

"Retirement" home

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

He is not blaming the trainer for losing he hasn't said anything about the loss and offered no excuses, he could be looking for a change for any number of reasons, I read somewhere he was looking at Calvin Ford.
            “Had successful cataract surgery today! That explains why I got hit with so many jabs and hooks lately and have been overdue since before the Crawford fight. Still a great performance by Bro. No more excuses after this fight, though. The champ is back!”

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

ryan garcia... bruh changed trainers like 3 times already all within 3 years.
              I think AJ is on his fourth or fifth trainer since Andy.

Comment

Ennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd offffffffffffffffffffff theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee roooooooooadddddddddddd LOL

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
                  Spence hinted at a return date coming soon, but said he needed to find a “new home first”

He could’ve be talking about an actual home, but it got rumors swirling that Spence was leaving PBC or Derrick James. He confirmed he wasn’t leaving PBC, so it only fueled the James split rumors.

If true, what Trainer do you think Spence should work with?

Preferably real thoughts & opinions , but let’s hear the trolls to lol
                  - - Been a steady downhill slide since his drunken tumble along side his tumbling Ferrari.

Ferrari totaled, but savy Docs put Spence back together propped up so he could get a few more paydays, but really, someone in his family needs to put a stop to this, like maybe a court order.
                  Legends456 Legends456 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- - Won't happen if Towering Fundora KOs Timmy whose gotten overrated these days. Been bigger upsets for sure.
                    No way Fundora beats Tszyu.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                      If Spence was going to continue his career, he should've gotten back in the ring by now.

This is the problem Wilder had.

If you have a bad loss, you gotta get back in there like Hearns did 3 months after losing to Leonard.

When you wait to late, it builds it up in your mind too much
                      No, bro, He had cataract surgery in January. The article below said it takes about 8 weeks to fully recover. He should just be starting to spar again about now.

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...taract-surgery
                      The D3vil The D3vil likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X