Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caroline Dubois Would Go To Ireland For The Chance To Face Katie Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caroline Dubois Would Go To Ireland For The Chance To Face Katie Taylor

"She wants Katie Taylor, so that's the truth," said Shane McGuigan, talking about the immediate goals of his lightweight starlet Caroline Dubois
    [Click Here To Read More]

Where was this courage when she biatched out of Beatriz Ferreira IBF title fight?

Comment

Caroline chasing a cash out pay check

Comment

This little girl wants a money fight already with Miss Taylor?
        That's like skipping barbed wires by being air lifted to the other side of the fence.
        Taylor needs to rematch Cameron or Persoon, not some little girl who hasn't seen much.

Just like I mentioned in the other thread. Women's boxing will become just men's eventually.

Comment

Dubois would beat the living daylights outta Katie. I think Weasel Eddie knows this.

Comment

If this is the case, I think she may have to leave Boxxer. Because Ben will only allow it on sky sports and they don’t have that leverage over Katie Taylor. So whilst i believe Shane and Caroline. It’s Ben Shalom in the way.

Comment

Working...
            X