Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Atlas Argues That Canelo Must Fight Benavidez To Be Rated Best Super Middleweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Atlas Argues That Canelo Must Fight Benavidez To Be Rated Best Super Middleweight

Tris Dixon recaps Teddy Atlas' opinion that Canelo Alvarez must fight David Benavidez next be viewed as the best super middleweight
    [Click Here To Read More]

Its almost like the more the fans demand the fight the more canelo is pushing back onit. You cant say that benavidez hasn't done anything then fight Munguia when benavidez last two fights alone have been better names than who munguia has fought. I just don't think canelo likes the fight hes already mentioned the size difference saying benavidez will be 20lbs bigger than him in the ring etc

Comment

Everyone believes this, and is clamoring for a fight with Benny. I’ll be surprised if it doesn’t happen soon.

Comment

"Plant !''

Comment

Canela is a fraud and has no respect for the sport of boxing. As a Mexican fighter, where is the respect and pride for his family (Dad, Mom) and his country, Mexico. As a champion, all of these boxing people / world talking Shi? about you being afraid to fight Benavidez. Fight him and prove to us, Mexican's don't fuc? around.

The suppose weight issue with Benavidez, another piss poor excuse. In your early fights, you never allowed yourself to get weighted before entering the ring. We all wonder what you weighted, which was probably 25 to 30 pounds over your opponent (A. Kahn??? and others).
          Elastic Recoilz Elastic Recoilz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexChano View Post
            Canela is a fraud and has no respect for the sport of boxing. As a Mexican fighter, where is the respect and pride for his family (Dad, Mom) and his country, Mexico. As a champion, all of these boxing people / world talking Shi? about you being afraid to fight Benavidez. Fight him and prove to us, Mexican's don't fuc? around.

The suppose weight issue with Benavidez, another piss poor excuse. In your early fights, you never allowed yourself to get weighted before entering the ring. We all wonder what you weighted, which was probably 25 to 30 pounds over your opponent (A. Kahn??? and others).
            I'm trying to figure out what makes Benny so great....
            If you have no direct answer (IE Deflecting away from Benny), you needn't bother.
            Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

Atlas as usual is a MORON

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

I'm trying to figure out what makes Benny so great....
                If you have no direct answer (IE Deflecting away from Benny), you needn't bother.
                He is a 2x Super middle weight champion
                Nearly as many KO's as fights
                Undefeated
                Beat Plant soundly
                KO'd and made Andrade decide to go back to 160
                Mike Tyson endorsed.

I believe this is what makes him great, in the eyes of those who see him as so.

Comment

Originally posted by TreD View Post

He is a 2x Super middle weight champion
                  Nearly as many KO's as fights
                  Undefeated
                  Beat Plant soundly
                  KO'd and made Andrade decide to go back to 160
                  Mike Tyson endorsed.

I believe this is what makes him great, in the eyes of those who see him as so.
                  Thank you and, with no disrespect -
                  How many names would you be calling me if I said Nelo beat Plant better (and 1st) ?
                  Paulina also ''endorses'' Benny (for what it's worth)
                  Not many live bodies to test that 0, eh ?
                  I'd rightly assume Nelo could have beaten his lineup just as easily ?

No doubt (the bold)
                  TreD TreD Verus Verus like this.

Comment

i think canelo is the best super middle but he has to fight and beat benavidez to stay the best

Comment

Working...
                    X