No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Opponents Set For Returns Of Jose Ramirez And Vergil Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The venue will sell out..

two fights in four months for Vergil, they had to select an opponent that would be willing to get in the ring with Vergil on short notice.. the point is to keep Vergil active to enforce his mandatory position with the WBA before the end of the year.. wise decision..

Barthelemy is coming off a solid victory and is good opponent for Ramirez coming off a one year layoff before Ramire steps back up with the elite of the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
      Rances and Dulorme? Both coming off Knockout loses? Both should be Retired! These are Trash dance partners that will offer Zero resistance to Vergil or Jose.. I always support the Fresno cards But this is amongst the Worst mismatches I have Ever seen.
      Bartlemy is coming off a victory LOL get it together

Comment

barthelemy and dulorme are both guys that have gotten way way way more tv time than they deserve. have them fight each other in a loser leaves town match and give the winner 8 extra dollars to not fight on tv again. i bet one of the winners gets jose pedraza
        pun77 pun77 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

Lmao now you haymonites begging to work with Golden boy lmfao losers
          You stooped mollafuqer you obviously haven't been reading my post for the last several years. I've been saying that American boxing can shoot past Ufc if Pbc, TR and Gbp was on the same network idiot. And hey dumbdumb, Ryan and Mungia fought on Pbc cards. Oscar needs Al not the other way around dufus!

Comment

What a sh.itty card! Nevermind, not going to this bs

Comment

Of course they're shot, inactive or both. When is it not? I fully expected it. I just look forward to which inactive shot fighter they bring in and from which era just for the amusement. Rinse and repeat. The "Fighters" don't have any belief in themselves, nor do their promoters.

Comment

Horrible fight who would pay for this

Comment

What a pile of shtt to watch

Comment

Working...
                  X