Comments Thread For: Opponents Set For Returns Of Jose Ramirez And Vergil Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty horrendous

Comment

Ramirez selected Barthelemy over former 140-pound champion Sergey Lipinets
      Certainly a better opponent than Lipinets.
      GoldenBackHand GoldenBackHand likes this.

Comment

Terrible opponent for ortiz and somewhat decent for ramirez. Underwhelming though

Comment

Welp….at least it’s only 4 weeks away so we can get it over with!

Comment

Considering how long Ortiz was out the ring prior to his last fight and how that fight lasted less than a round, Golden Boy should aimed for a more durable opponent. Dulorme among his peers is a bit of a glass cannon.

Comment

I hope that boxing isn’t becoming a dying sport. Cards like this are just terrible to hear. Like why!!!???

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                Considering how long Ortiz was out the ring prior to his last fight and how that fight lasted less than a round, Golden Boy should aimed for a more durable opponent. Dulorme among his peers is a bit of a glass cannon.
                This is GBP and PBC working together. Oscar probably got Al to throw him a bone for helping to make the Munguia fight so Al threw him two B level opps. It's only a matter of time, probably 2025, before Oscar is signed exclusively to Amazon and PBC vs GBP is a regular thang thang!!

Comment

Rances and Dulorme? Both coming off Knockout loses? Both should be Retired! These are Trash dance partners that will offer Zero resistance to Vergil or Jose.. I always support the Fresno cards But this is amongst the Worst mismatches I have Ever seen.

Comment

Ortiz really making noise!

Comment

Garbage card!!

Comment

Working...
                      X