• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queensbury vs Matchroom

Weights confirmed

2 heavyweight fights which have all ready been rumoured as
    Hrgovic (Matchroom co-promote him) vs Dubois

Turki was the 5th pick he choose heavyweight again so that will be Wilder Zhang (he said his pick the fighters do not have to be QB or MR fighters so that all but confirms Wilder Zhang report from Coppinger)

Bivol Beterbiev main event

So it basically just leaves 3 fights to make

Queensbury vs matchroom
    Featherweight
    Middleweight
    Light heavy

Which 3 fights would you pick

126 is probably gonna be Ford vs Ball as has been rumored for awhile.

Comment

This card is June 1st and may just be the most stacked yet. And 2 weeks before there is Fury Usyk. Don't know how anyone can hate on Saudi without them these cards would never happen, people love saying no atmosphere who gives af unless you even go to fight it doesn't matter if your watching on tv, at least we're getting multiple decent fights on 1 card

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 112 View Post
        This card is June 1st and may just be the most stacked yet. And 2 weeks before there is Fury Usyk. Don't know how anyone can hate on Saudi without them these cards would never happen, people love saying no atmosphere who gives af unless you even go to fight it doesn't matter if your watching on tv, at least we're getting multiple decent fights on 1 card
        People love to complain. Half the people on NSB could win the lottery and complain they have to give some of their winnings to their family.

These Saudi cards are brilliant

Comment

Weights confirmed

2 heavyweight fights which have all ready been rumoured as
          Hrgovic (Matchroom co-promote him) vs Dubois

Turki was the 5th pick he choose heavyweight again so that will be Wilder Zhang (he said his pick the fighters do not have to be QB or MR fighters so that all but confirms Wilder Zhang report from Coppinger)

Bivol Beterbiev main event

So it basically just leaves 3 fights to make

Queensbury vs matchroom
          Featherweight
          Middleweight
          Light heavy

Which 3 fights would you pick
          126lb: Ball/Ford
          160lb: Sheeraz/Williams
          175lb: Yarde/Smith. I think MR will choose Craig Richards though, which isn't a bad match-up either.
          Last edited by kiaba360; 03-24-2024, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

126lb: Ball/Ford
            160lb: Sheeraz/Williams
            175lb: Yarde/Smith
            That 160 fight has been rumored for awhile.

I think Yarde is likely fighting Buatsi next & idk if Callum is looking to fight at all after Beterbiev but I wouldn't mind seeing it obv.

Comment

Some boxing fans are some of the most hating ass, glass not even half empty its all the way empty & broken, rooting on a raining day so they can b^tch & moan about it mfers on Earth.

Comment

LHW I assume will be Yarde/Butsai

I have no clue who either guy has at 160 TBH

Comment

Casuals seem to think that every fight has to be in the USA, and that fights in the USA are all sellouts for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

That 160 fight has been rumored for awhile.

I think Yarde is likely fighting Buatsi next & idk if Callum is looking to fight at all after Beterbiev but I wouldn't mind seeing it obv.
                    I added Richards in my original post. If not Yarde/Richards, then Richards/Hutchinson? I hope Yarde takes the fight, especially with Beterbiev/Bivol being the main event.

Some of these match-ups are predictable when you look at the stables, because there's only so many realistic match-ups you can make.

Rexy, Buatsi isn't with MR.
                    Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X