Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Risks The Relitigation Of His Heavyweight Greatness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ragga1 View Post

The best environment if it’s a good environment, which often it isn’t! Hence why children’s homes exist. It’s not about being politically correct, it’s common sense.
    AtypicalBrit just ended ya whole argument hahaha. Brodie makes up lies because you can’t debate a topic hahajahahahah. Oh lord give me strength. Ya like that little 6 stone twink who cries on piers Morgan every time he’s owned in a debate.

talking about “where’s the love!!” “Where’s the respect”. Let ya mother rot in hell for raising a ph@got like you hahahah. I’d adopt and foster a load of kids if I was her. She was tryna get a real boy. Hahahahahahahahah

Comment

The best environment if it’s a good environment, which often it isn’t! Hence why children’s homes exist. It’s not about being politically correct, it’s common sense.
      You picked ya username from ya extra curricular behaviour? Love ragging a man’s box all over don’t you hahaha. Now I know ya weak spot. Hahah smelling blood like a shark. Batty boy lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by TookHerToThe0 View Post

You need to cope harder. Lmfao. Keep coping. Making up stories because I offended you’re twink gang. Go download Grindr lmfao
        Now you’re coming out with childish insults, what a mature and nice Christian you are! You bring shame to your religion. Your children are in good hands…..

Comment

You picked ya username from ya extra curricular behaviour? Love ragging a man’s box all over don’t you hahaha. Now I know ya weak spot. Hahah smelling blood like a shark. Batty boy lmfao.
          Wow! I don’t need to say anymore, you keep embarrassing yourself.

Comment

AtypicalBrit just ended ya whole argument hahaha. Brodie makes up lies because you can’t debate a topic hahajahahahah. Oh lord give me strength. Ya like that little 6 stone twink who cries on piers Morgan every time he’s owned in a debate.

talking about “where’s the love!!” “Where’s the respect”. Let ya mother rot in hell for raising a ph@got like you hahahah. I’d adopt and foster a load of kids if I was her. She was tryna get a real boy. Hahahahahahahahah
            You’ve got issues.

Comment

You’ve got issues.
              I agree You do. Go scratch ya butt and sniff ya fingers like the twink you are.

Comment

Wow! I don’t need to say anymore, you keep embarrassing yourself.
                You pretended ya mums gay. Atypical Brit broke it down for you and you’re thick numbskull refuses to allow ya brain to ABSORB the truth. You are clearly gay and upset with my comments. Get over it. Jheez Louise you are so upset it’s crazy. Move on.

you disgust and repulse me. I wanna be as far away from people like you. You and people like you are cowards. You admitted whatever Grown adults do doesn’t bother you so you don’t waste time on it.

keep turning a blind eye. When WW3 hits you’ll be with the women begging not to be drafted. Bet you change gender real soon. Now GTF off my D1CK Nihgga.

Comment

You pretended ya mums gay. Atypical Brit broke it down for you and you’re thick numbskull refuses to allow ya brain to ABSORB the truth. You are clearly gay and upset with my comments. Get over it. Jheez Louise you are so upset it’s crazy. Move on.

you disgust and repulse me. I wanna be as far away from people like you. You and people like you are cowards. You admitted whatever Grown adults do doesn’t bother you so you don’t waste time on it.

keep turning a blind eye. When WW3 hits you’ll be with the women begging not to be drafted. Bet you change gender real soon. Now GTF off my D1CK Nihgga.
                  You’re a racist too?

Comment

I agree You do. Go scratch ya butt and sniff ya fingers like the twink you are.
                    Embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post

If Fury beats Usyk he will have:

Ended the 10 year reign of dominance against Wlad, in a bouncy castle in wlads fortress of germany

Ended the 10 title defence hype run of Wilder which we can all be greatful for

Ened the unbeaten run of undisputed cruiserweight and unified heavyweight P4P #1 Usyk who has proven he can easily beat super heavyweights already.

He will be undisputed, 3x ring champion and lineal champion for 9 years.

Undefeated

Anyone saying he's "missing" anything on his resume if he pulls that off, isn't really worth listening to.
                      His fight against Wlad is universally considered one of the WORST fights in HW history. A fight where both fighters combined barely landed over 100 punches over 12 rounds. Terrible fights matter when it comes to legacy.

The Wilder fights were exciting, despite him getting dropped 4 times. But he'll be remembered in that category with Wilder, more so than he'll be remembered with the top 10 HWs of all time.

Fury NEEDS the Usyk fight to have somewhat of a respectable legacy left over. If he loses that fight, he'll have only the Wilder fights to look back on fondly, and that terrible Ngannou fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X