Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Risks The Relitigation Of His Heavyweight Greatness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Refreshing article.
    Good to see there are still sober people in the boxing media

Btw, Usyk will dominate him.

Comment

Originally posted by TookHerToThe0
      What a hating Article this is. Majority of it is fact. But this writer must like to “plug” his rear bumper all day. He sure is salty about his LGBTQIAITENDKDK+ Clan.

Fack any H0mos. Everything he said about em is correct. If ya a religious man and live by the bible then why would you accept such abhorrent behaviour?

This writer needs to stick to talking boxing. He’s half decent at it. But nobody cares that he’s upset on behalf of all F@gs.

G4y men shouldn’t be allowed to adopt children. They don’t want to raise a family. They just want extra numbers in their messed up “army”.

politics and sport are 2 different things. Let’s keep it that way.
      Tell me you're in the closet without telling me you're in the closet.
      El_Feroz99 El_Feroz99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Willowthewisp View Post

Tell me you're in the closet without telling me you're in the closet.
        Bwhahaha was thinking the same
        letsgochump letsgochump likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
          If Fury beats Usyk, he becomes undisputed, undefeated, grand unified Champion with more money than he'd ever know what to do with.

Why then would he not retire with that as his legacy. Fück the haters, fûck the rematch and fúck Anthony Joshua.!
          This is exactly what I'm expecting him to do if he beats Usyk.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
            When he loses he become a laughing stock and fall into depression and start to beat his wife

Originally posted by Clubber Zhang View Post
            Great article - nice to see a piece written and presented on here about Fury and the way it really is with him.
            Originally posted by zod66 View Post
            Greedy belly Slava Ukraini
            Originally posted by El_Feroz99 View Post

Bwhahaha was thinking the same

Haters consist of Wilder & Joshua fanboys who now support Usyk LOL. I had your mothers and SISTERS LOL.

Comment

It is high time he atones for what he has put boxing fans through in the past year or so. His slim appearance at the AJ fight makes me hopeful he brings his best.
              go boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post

No one will give a shït that he got cut up by Wallin or sat on his arse by Ngannou. In 20 years time no one will even remember them.
                False. Everyone will remember, and talk about, the Ngannou performance. About how an 0-0 MMA guy beat the HW champion in boxing. That's part of his legacy forever now.

He, and his fans, can try the ostrich-head-in-the-sand method and pretend they never saw it or that it didn't exist but everyone saw that fight.

Comment

Ain't NO ONE forgetting about Anthony Joshua's Meltdown and crying after the Usyk rematch. That was EPIC.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post

False. Everyone will remember, and talk about, the Ngannou performance. About how an 0-0 MMA guy beat the HW champion in boxing. That's part of his legacy forever now.

He, and his fans, can try the ostrich-head-in-the-sand method and pretend they never saw it or that it didn't exist but everyone saw that fight.
                    Everyone who watched that crossover exhibition bout saw The MMA guy comprehensively losing it on points.

Sure people might remember it, but no one will give a shït if Fury beats Usyk and retires.

Just like no one will remember AJ splattering the same MMA guy in another crossover exhibition bout.

But the AJ nuthuggers will cream themselves with every watch on endless loop...

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post
                      Ain't NO ONE forgetting about Anthony Joshua's Meltdown and crying after the Usyk rematch. That was EPIC.
                      "Three Cheers!! HIP HIP HORRAY!!!"

Comment

Working...
                      X