Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sebastian Fundora Goes From Facing Former Sparring Partner To Fight Of A Lifetime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rickJen View Post
    Hmm...interesting. Any difference between Tszyu and Matias in terms of "taking lots of shots?"
    Why is Matias' defense never brought up when most of his fights are almost non stop back and forth beatings?
    Almost like a fight between punching bags going at it.
    There's more to it than that. I don't think calling high level boxers punching bags is an accurate description. They may not be Mayweather or Leonard defensively because they're pressure fighters. They take punches to land harder, more effective punches.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Fundora will be systematically broken down and beaten by the 6th to 8th round
      He just won’t be able to absorb the body attack which will lead to him dropping his guard and keeping that chin out
      Spectacular knockout
      But I won’t say it’ll be easy , Tazoo will work for it hard
      He forgot to attack the body, that would have been the right strategy more so with blood coming down on your face. Although we saw a different Fundora. Looking forward to seeing it again.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
        He forgot to attack the body, that would have been the right strategy more so with blood coming down on your face. Although we saw a different Fundora. Looking forward to seeing it again.
        No blood , different outcome as we could of saw from the first three rounds

Comment

No blood , different outcome as we could of saw from the first three rounds
          The first three are that, There’s nine more to go and was the first time I have seen Fundora fighting tall, he stuck to the plan and was disciplined and patient. I think he will be more confident in his new style. I'll pay yo see it again.
          we don't know what the outcome would have been. A different fight yes, the outcome we don't know.

Comment

The first three are that, There’s nine more to go and was the first time I have seen Fundora fighting tall, he stuck to the plan and was disciplined and patient. I think he will be more confident in his new style. I'll pay yo see it again.
            we don't know what the outcome would have been. A different fight yes, the outcome we don't know.
            Take into consideration that this was Tim’s first time fighting through adversity of blood and weakness
            Fundora was close to being ko’d in the second round
            Also , the fact that Tim had to wipe his face every three seconds , he was missing his mark constantly
            Imo , Fundora brutally gets knocked out in the rematch

Comment

Take into consideration that this was Tim’s first time fighting through adversity of blood and weakness
              Fundora was close to being ko’d in the second round
              Also , the fact that Tim had to wipe his face every three seconds , he was missing his mark constantly
              Imo , Fundora brutally gets knocked out in the rematch
              I didn't see that part where Fundora's was almost ko. Did I missed a knock down or he was out on his feet? Do you really think Tim is Julian Jackson or Tommy Hearns in the power department? Hopefully they made the fight and we can comment afterwards, until then is only speculation and opinions.

Comment

I didn't see that part where Fundora's was almost ko. Did I missed a knock down or he was out on his feet? Do you really think Tim is Julian Jackson or Tommy Hearns in the power department? Hopefully they made the fight and we can comment afterwards, until then is only speculation and opinions.
                Fundora was doing the funky chicken
                Fundora is the most basic fighter and will get dragged into a barnburner anytime
                It’s just not his thing to fight from a distance

Comment

Fundora was doing the funky chicken
                  Fundora is the most basic fighter and will get dragged into a barnburner anytime
                  It’s just not his thing to fight from a distance
                  He did it for 12 with a bad injury and succeeded, and if he was as basic as you said he is, then what that say about Tim? You can't have it both ways, you praising one on a losing effort while putting down the winner. Apparently his corner thought the same.

Comment

He did it for 12 with a bad injury and succeeded, and if he was as basic as you said he is, then what that say about Tim? You can't have it both ways, you praising one on a losing effort while putting down the winner. Apparently his corner thought the same.
                    Not praising anyone
                    I’m telling you
                    Big difference
                    I would bet Tim in rematch
                    Plain and simple
                    Wanna bet ?

Comment

Not praising anyone
                      I’m telling you
                      Big difference
                      I would bet Tim in rematch
                      Plain and simple
                      Wanna bet ?
                      What would you like to bet?
                      Last edited by garfios; 04-04-2024, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X