No announcement yet.

Misfits boxing … (YouTubers etc) - DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misfits boxing … (YouTubers etc) - DAZN

Main card is starting in about 10 minutes on DAZN for those not watching College hoops or almost anything else lol.

Chris Avila vs Jake Bostwick (pro fighters) should be a decent fight

“Streetbeefs” legend and 4-2 Pro mma fighter David “Baby Hulk” Wilson is also on the card . Hulk is like 5’1 and more of a wrestler, but he’s a dedicated athlete, so curious to see how he does

Only 2 reasons I’m tuning, rest of the card is likely to be crap or potentially entertaining with shxt boxing lol

I gotta check out that goofy ass tag team fight. Heard of them but haven't seen one yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I gotta check out that goofy ass tag team fight. Heard of them but haven't seen one yet.
      The tag team fights I’ve seen were decent, lot of tagging out though, this one is one tag-team vs 1 dude, and both the guys on the “tag team” suck, the Fox kid is actually somewhat decent
      Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Hulk just got starched ! Damn. lol glad he got the opportunity, but just stick to MMA man

Comment

Wow, if true, swatting shxt is dangerous af to be doing. Hope they catch whoever did it

Comment

buillding is being evacuated , does anyone know whats going on??

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              buillding is being evacuated , does anyone know whats going on??
              Likely fake bomb threat. If real , I feel bad for saying “fake”, but that’s what they do nowadays to people on social media, and the “Misfits” people had some drama with a streamer named Adin Ross who does his own little boxing streams , and got him shut down or something recently. Likely one of his fans called it in

they call it Swatted or Swatting

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post

Likely fake bomb threat. If real , I feel bad for saying “fake”, but that’s what they do nowadays to people on social media, and the “Misfits” people had some drama with a streamer named Adin Ross who does his own little boxing streams , and got him shut down or something recently. Likely one of his fans called it in

they call it Swatted or Swatting

Jeezus What a circus
                edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

CraCra was starting to get into rythm on that dude then...

Comment

Lol wtf

Comment

Working...
                    X