No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Dream Is Coming True For Wonderkid Curmel Moton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

"hating" lol okay. Facts are hating now.

Fine, he's facing nothing but undefeated fighters. Nothing to see here. Happy?
    Both guys he fought after Moton were both 9-0 lol. The other kid he fight won his next fight.

He’s fighting a 7-0-2 21 year old ,that’s beat two undefeated fighters and drew with one.

I’ll give you the excuse to discredit it, he’s fought at 133-135 and fighting Moton at 130.

Your first comment mentioned Floyd, of course you already have a disdain for the kid lol
    Last edited by edpboxing; 03-23-2024, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post

Both guys he fought after Moton were both 9-0 lol. The other kid he fight won his next fight.

He’s fighting a 7-0-2 21 year old ,that’s beat two undefeated fighters and drew with one.

I’ll give you the excuse to discredit it, he’s fought at 133-135 and fighting Moton at 130.

Your first comment mentioned Floyd, of course you already have a disdain for the kid lol
      I was a floyd fan you ****ing ******. Just not a fan of his FANS. Case and point.

Molton's first opponent was 4-0 facing opponents that were a debut, 0-0-2, 9-10, and 2-4.
      Molton's second opponent was 3-0 facing opponents that were 1-8, 0-3 and a debut
      THAT is what i was referring to. Instead you got defensive like a woman.

But like you said, he's 17. And I'm sure you argued that Tank is still young and doesn't need to do sweet **** all too.

Comment

Gayweather is going to be protecting this young thug for the next 10-15 years like he did with Stank.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post

Impressive that a 17 year old (5'3 fighter) who just debuted (2-0) is taking an experienced upcoming fighter in Anthony Cuba (5'8 fighter) whose 21 years old who nearly has fought 10 times, and is undefeated (7-0-2).

Whether Cuba is a not a big puncher, this is a still big leap in competition.

Comment

just stay away from ryan garcia and all those aliens and you will be fine

Comment

They say he could be fighting for a world title in 2025. If its featherweight or super featherweight he would need to be fighting Naoya Inoue. Good luck with winning that well before you get your man strength.
              tonysoprano tonysoprano likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                They say he could be fighting for a world title in 2025. If it’s ain’t featherweight or super featherweight he would need to be fighting Naoya Inoue. Good luck with winning that well before you get your man strength.
                They ain’t putting him in the same country as Inoue let alone the same ring.

Comment

Being a froid fighter he's most likely on steroids

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post

Right now he's 17 bro. You guys are weird

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post

I would agree. But its the only fight he'll get if its for a title at those weights. Inoue could easily be undisputed there by 2025.

Comment

Working...
                      X