You worry me
      Let me call Andy and get to the bottom of this
      1-800-eat-taco

he loves the tacos and Inhaling food
      MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

he loves the tacos and Inhaling food
        Mane, I already told you to let go of that bong of yours, turns you're mind into mush.

You sound less and less coherent.

I can't even tell if you're Japanese or American or Mexican or what.

Stick to lite beer liek me.

Comment

Andy Ruiz is a taco eating IE inland empire

stop trolling

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Because I don't GAF about Andy Ruiz You pointing out he got dropped by a +1100 guy and then barely squeezed by a +300 guy just looks AJ look worse, since he quit in his corner against a fat lazy POS. Nobody's hero worshiping (except for a few of the AJ/Hearn worshipers on here)
            Then why are you on my case about saying that Ruiz is overrated? I didn't even mention AJ in the post you started about. If you don't care about him, why have you been defending him? You must really hate AJ. Seems awfully personal. You're usually better than this.

Comment

Who was that one guy he was supposed to fight in Mexico but haymon blocked it and had him fight ortiz instead. Anyone remember?

Comment

He is probably living it up in his Corona mansion with good food, weed, and whole lotta fine ass hyenas. Andy Ruiz blazes up alot and imagine the munchies he gets after.

If he had any intentions of fighting on, he would have made some noise already but it’s pretty clear at this point that he is living good outside of the ring. I hope he made some good investments so that he can just relax. Boxing aint no game and there is no reason to continue if your heart isnt fully in it. Fuk that.

Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

He was injured. Had surgery on his shoulder, which he confirmed in Saudi during the Day of Reckoning when Chisora kept tapping him on the injured shoulder in an interview.

Comment

Working...
                  X