Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Okolie Challenges Rozanski For WBC World Bridgerweight Title On May 24th In Poland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Okolie Challenges Rozanski For WBC World Bridgerweight Title On May 24th In Poland

Lawrence Okolie will challenge Lukasz Rozanski for the WBC World Bridgerweight Championship on Friday, May 24th at the Podpromie Arena in Rzeszow, Poland, live on Sky Sports in the UK and Ireland. The former British, Commonwealth, European and WBO World Cruiserweight king makes his long awaited return to the ring as he bids to become a two-weight world ruler by taking on the undefeated Rozanski in the champion's backyard. Rozanski, who boasts a frightening knockout ratio with fourteen of his fifteen victories coming inside the distance, will be bringing big-time boxing back to Rzeszow having claimed the WBC Bridgerweight belt with a ferocious first-round stoppage win over the previously unbeaten Alen Babic in front of his home fans in April last year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

War Rozanski

Comment

Based on how Okolie looked against Billian-Smith - grabbing, holding and seemingly afraid to throw many punches - I doubt he’ll win this.

Comment

“I’m excited to go to Poland " ... Ben S guaranteed to make him the face of Sky Sports boxing .. we'll that aged quickly ;-)

Comment

This what happens when you stink out the joint I do hope he got those advisors going to Poland he gonna need them

Comment

Okolie will beat rozanski that’s why they took this fight lol

Comment

The whole this division is garbage, these guys should just fight at hw or cruiserweight.

Comment

Okolie, a fighter nobody cares about, challenging for a belt that nobody cares about. FACE OF SKY SPORTS BOXING.
                BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Let me guess, had trouble making the weight or choosing the path that appears to have the least resistance.

Comment

A fight absolutely nobody was asking for

Comment

Working...
                    X