Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout Would Be Keen on Facing Tim Tszyu: "I'll Box His Ears Off"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Trout's confidence. But everyone has a plan until they get hit. Once he gets in the ring with Tszyu and gets hit a few times then he would be hanging on for dear life to survive. In his prime yes he beats Tszyu but not anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrider View Post
      Jaron Ennis should take Trout for his debut fight at 154. Trout would blow Bootsie's activity record out of the water.
      Easy there. Boots is levels above

Comment

Austin is looking to get himself hurt. He's one of the good guys in boxing, I'd rather not see him take a beating.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
          Easy there. Boots is levels above
          I'm being easy. I didn't say he should fight the top dogs immediately when he moves up. Trout is still very active as a boxer. More active than Bootsie. And he fought better opposition than our friend Jaron, whose best win is a career 140 guy... You have to wonder why Bootsie didn't step up to fight Tzsyu if he's levels above as you say. Thurman made waves at 147, but he's old and non-prime, yet he said yes to the Tzsyu fight. Unfortunately,...

Comment

10 years ago, maybe.
            Roadblock Roadblock likes this.

Comment

Yeah, let's give another hasbeen American a big fight.

Tszyu - Madrimov is the best fight at 154.

Comment

I forgot about this dude's existence. The most I recall is he had a hot wife that they showed on one of the 24/7s. I think it was for the build up against Cotto. I remember going to MSG to see the Cotto fight and it sucked, lol. Nothing worse than leaving an event when your guy loses.
                Beercules Beercules likes this.

Comment

Another washed up guy trying to get one last payday. Nothing new here!

Comment

I have a better idea for Austin:
                    A3Horizontal2_5eb7dc79-ae31-41ea-947d-635c788ce28f_984x.jpg?v=1615565857.jpg
                    Southpawology Southpawology likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingUpdates View Post
                      One fighter who would be keen to meet Tszyu is former WBA light middleweight champion Austin Trout, a former titleholder who recently captured a welterweight title in bareknuckle boxing. Trout, who claims that he is not done with boxing just yet, said he would jump at the chance to face the light middleweight champion: "I'll fight Tszyu. I'll go ahead and get rid of this Australian monster."
                      [Click Here To Read More]
                      He’s too damn old to be fighting.

Comment

Working...
                      X