Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez Nearly Set to Join Gervonta Davis on PPV Doubleheader

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

He really is an old school fighter who is just interested in fighting and chasing greatness. Very rare these days.
    Benavidez is a true warrior, which is such a rare thing in today’s boxing world. He fights anyone, absolutely anyone and so far has destroyed all competition. Which means the not so warrior minded will avoid him like the plague

Comment

Lol bumavidez supporting a stank ppv. Typical pbc. Sr. Sounds like a kiss ass

Comment

Pbc absolutely has to have Benavidez as the co-feature because Davis for once is not facing a b-level Hispanic fighter. Davis v another black fighter loses a lot of Hispanic fan base who watch in hopes of seeing Davis upset by the underdog Hispanic. Ppv would bomb without Benavidez - should just make his fight the main event which it undoubtedly is! Casuals have never even heard of “Frank Martin”.
        Last edited by IRONCHINHAGLER; 03-21-2024, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Their loosing money with tank that’s why their bringing Benividas in. Tank should be fighting Loma or Shakur.

Comment

Nice card, I'll watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

He really is an old school fighter who is just interested in fighting and chasing greatness. Very rare these days.
              When has he been chasing greatness though? You acting like he's been going through murderer's row? Name me one dangerous fighter he faced.
              Last edited by El_Maldito_Rey; 03-21-2024, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                ‘People jump to these conclusions’: Stephen Espinoza discusses Canelo’s return to PBC
                Canelo Alvarez is set for a PBC fight against Jaime Munguia when it was previously reported he’d be leaving the company.
                By Wil Esco@wil_esco Mar 19, 2024, 6:52pm EDT

Stephen Espinoza takes a few minutes to chat with Fight Hub TV about a couple of upcoming cards that will appear on PBC, including Canelo Alvarez vs Jaime Munguia as well as Tim Tszyu vs Sebastian Fundora. The former Showtime executive, who’s seemingly been working in an advisory role for PBC as of late, shares his perspective on these upcoming cards.

Espinoza on the Canelo vs Munguia fight

“I think this is the right time for the Munguia fight because I think if you looked at Munguia a year ago, two years ago, he was a brawler, he was rough. And I’m not saying he had no skills but he was largely a brawler, and I think what you’ve seen particularly the last year is a lot of progress in Munguia.”

On the reports of Canelo leaving PBC only to strike a deal with them soon thereafter

“It’s been a long time since Canelo took his business over. He’s been the captain of his ship, he’s been maneuvering and navigating his own career for quite a while...at a certain point if he wasn’t seeing what he liked or he had curiosity where the opportunities were, it’s absolutely his right to go look around. That’s why when everyone says it was an amicable parting of ways, clearly it was.

“If anyone had burned a bridge they wouldn’t have gotten back together. So at a certain point people jump to these conclusions, they want to pitch these certain narratives about what’s happened and nine times out of ten they’re jumping to conclusions and spreading a narrative that isn’t true, ‘oh, PBC’s out of money, Canelo doesn’t want to deal with them.’ No, let’s not be so melodramatic about things.”

https://www.badlefthook.com/2024/3/1...xing-news-2024

Canelo and Boots on one card, Tank and Benavidez on the next! Crawford waiting on Tszyu vs. Fundora winner! Sorry haters, PBC is alive and well! LMAO!
                ​​
                Usyk vs Tyson
                Haney vs Ryan

Canelo vs Mungia is ran by Both DAZN and Prime

PBC fights are smaller than Usyk vs Tyson and Haney vs Ryan

Gervonta vs Frank
                Benavidez vs Olekdander
                Crawford vs Tim
                Boots vs Nobody

They need to put 2 stars vs lower comp to make a ppv.

Comment

I’ll watch on my way to work eating some yakisoba

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    Canelo will be wishing that Benavidez looses to get that stress off of him.
                    Or...Canelo will be hoping that Benavidez wins because it increases the earning potential of their potential match-up. Other than Benavidez, Canelo stands to lose the most if David looks like shxt. Benavidez moving up is the right move because he isn't going to face Morrell/Mbilli anyway. After Benavidez squashes Gvozdyk, he should go after Beterbiev/Bivol.
                    STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

great combo here

one guy is causing people to fear him while the other guy is afraid of nearly everyone

Comment

Working...
                      X