Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez: David Benavidez Offers Nothing More Than Extra 25 Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JonDP View Post

Control yourself little dude, you’re just not going to get to see him lose any time soon, probably ever again. Make your peace with it.
    I'm fine with it. Guy doesn't want a challenge. Curious why you groupies who call yourselves fans are okay with it though.
    garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

I'd respect it more if he just said it like that. Just straight up say it's a path of least resistance and the biggest possible paycheck along the way.
      if he dont say it your way it sure as hell shows up clear as day that is exactly what he has been doing for his duration..... it would be nice to see the kid catch him a few times bounce him even..... but that happening although possible is not probable but it will not stop me from looking for something special to happen inside the ropes.

Comment

He would beat up Benavides, no doubt. The odds would be heavily in his favor. Benavides is too aggressive for his own good and he’s never been hit by anyone close to Canelo’s power and accuracy.

All these people who say he’s ducking are keeping their hopes too high.
        If Canelo thought he could beat Benavidez he'd make twice as much on May 4th but he's not. Why? Is it because Canelo doesn't want the money or David is not mandatory or David doesn't want the fight or maybe Canelo doesn't fight Mexicans?

Don't get this twisted, nobody gives a shyt if Canelo can beat his mandatory they just want him to do it or get the F&*k out of the way. Canelo can be king of the Jake Paul circus and still get paid but stop the flow of shyt fights and no hopes or whatever the f^%* they are supposed to be.

Comment

Control yourself little dude, you’re just not going to get to see him lose any time soon, probably ever again. Make your peace with it.
          Because he lost what little balls he had left against bivol. He will not fight another boxer that resemble a little bit of a threat. He's a ball-less fraud.
          Last edited by garfios; 03-25-2024, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Canelo was 25lbs heavier than Khan but it's the beating Canelo is worried about.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

I'm fine with it. Guy doesn't want a challenge. Curious why you groupies who call yourselves fans are okay with it though.
              Bit of a threat? lmfao nobody would have the balls to even fight Bivol look how long Beterbiev has ducked him.

You're a pathetic idiot to question Nelo courage a former MW none the less.

Comment

Originally posted by james240 View Post

Bit of a threat? lmfao nobody would have the balls to even fight Bivol look how long Beterbiev has ducked him.

You're a pathetic idiot to question Nelo courage a former MW none the less.
                Bivol was a cherrypick gone wrong, and he still almost got a gift. Instead he lost his soul and his balls and had zero interest at the rematch.

also having fought at middleweight is meaningless. Can he still make middleweight? JCCjr fought at lightweight, you're not blowing him for his courageousness

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Bivol was a cherrypick gone wrong, and he still almost got a gift. Instead he lost his soul and his balls and had zero interest at the rematch.

also having fought at middleweight is meaningless. Can he still make middleweight? JCCjr fought at lightweight, you're not blowing him for his courageousness
                  Woo a undefeated 175lb champion who at the time was ranked 1 by the WBA a "cherrypick" **** me

He wanted a rematch at 175 "same terms" Bivol wanted more money = stailmate.

Comment

Originally posted by james240 View Post

Woo a undefeated 175lb champion who at the time was ranked 1 by the WBA a "cherrypick" **** me

He wanted a rematch at 175 "same terms" Bivol wanted more money = stailmate.
                    It was a cherry pick because he thought it was an easier fight than Benavidez. Bivol looked average in his 2 fights prior to Canelo. History has proven all of this true. He was prepared to step in the ring vs Bivol in a fight with no demand, no big ppv, but refuses to make the biggest fight in the sport with Benavidez.

Comment

I think this story is closed. Benavidez is moving up to 175. If canelo doesn`t want 168 Benavidez, he would fight 175 Benavidez even less, even if David takes all the belts.

Comment

Working...
                      X