Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Schofield Explains His Calling Out of Shakur Stevenson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Lol. Yea idk wtf hes doing with that sh^t. Dudes gonna have two nice scars now like hes 31 already instead of 21.

He feels like a Shawn Porter with more power & poorer distance management. Shawn would smother his punches, Kid Austin is clashing heads his distance gauge is so off.

Yea it'd be 12-0 Shakur or imo mid to late stoppage if it happened next. As much as Austin gets hit clean I'd give Shakur a chance to get a ref stoppage.

Austin needs to chill a lil. Work on his own sh^t more than calling out ppl that would fook him up if he was the dog who caught the car.
    People just wouldn’t understand the fact he’s far from ready for a Shakur or even a Navarrete ffs
    Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Please stop acting like calling out Shakur is like calling out Mike Tyson… Like he’s some kind of beast that will take someone’s head off. Shakur has done nothing of significance to be feared about. Yes he’s talented but he’s not indestructible. Let’s be honest, the most significant threat he faced he “ finessed “ him ( his words) in DeLa Santos, what’s he going to do going forward? He can’t keep fighting like that stay relevant. Not saying you gotta slug it out but when you’re that talented you gotta look for ways to get opponents outta there. It may or may not happen but you gotta look for it

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloDerek View Post
        Please stop acting like calling out Shakur is like calling out Mike Tyson
        Its more like hes calling out Sweet Pea Whitaker then Mike Tyson.

Shakur is fighting in the matrix & has been hit clean less in his career than Kid Austin got hit clean vs this dude I never heard of last wk.

Comment

I want to see him work on his fundamentals because those leap shots gave him a really bad cut and scar and he is too young to had that happen to him. He has to work on patience too. At one point I thought of him and Ford as equal prospects in their divisions but Ford has learned and grown and Floyd has degraded a bit.

Comment

Working...
          X