Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rolando Romero Confident Of Knocking Out Isaac Cruz When They Clash In Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rolando Romero Confident Of Knocking Out Isaac Cruz When They Clash In Las Vegas

Rolando Romero is one of boxing's most divisive figures, but he thinks people might have got it wrong about him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

O...K then.

Comment

Romeo Romeo where art thou ? ...........you talk about how bad you are how you are going to hurt people in the ring but it never really translate inside the ropes.......Yap Yap yap....little doggie....

Comment

Ok, I'm going to bet on the other guy even though you say what you say your advice not that good!

Comment

Rollie is entertaining to hear in interviews and in the ring, but I can't see him going too far. He's making the most of his bad guy persona. He's probably going to get KO'd by Cruz, but it should be entertaining while it lasts.

Comment

I think 'Pitbull' is going to either ko Rolly or batter him over the distance.

Comment

If there was a WBC belt for dressing like a tw@t Rolly would definitely win it.

Comment

He said that about Tank. I guess we'll have to see if he's healed up from his foot injuries and can deliver on that promise.

Comment

“The fact that I have the impact I do on the world" ?? Hahahahahahahahaah What a fackin delusional idiot!

Comment

Working...
                  X