Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Injured Keith Thurman Out of PPV Headliner Against Tim Tszyu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Weak is every post you've ever made.

Even your rational is out of whack. If we've beaten you the vast majority of the time from the get go, how weak must you be? Not even your greatest fighter was safe. Forget the rest. They were food. You'll always be food. That's the absolute truth. Your delusion can't help you.

Now go tend to that stinging vagina. Put some cream on it, Jab. Then give it a few days. You'll be right as rain in no time. Before you know it, you'll be taking the d1ck just the way you like it.
    If my posts were weak, you would scroll past them instead of writing 12 paragraph essays full of feminine whiney British babble, and you wouldn’t stalk me every chance you get. Accept your inferiority.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      If my posts were weak, you would scroll past them instead of writing 12 paragraph essays full of feminine whiney British babble, and you wouldn’t stalk me every chance you get. Accept your inferiority.
      That's in fact the very reason i do put you in your place. Because they're weak. It's just insanity you make up out of thin air so you need to be corrected. But i'm sure you'd like it if i did just walk on by. You could save yourself the humiliation. No chance, Jab. No chance.

You can't be inferior to those you're superior over. That's illogical. But hey, when is it not.

Comment

That's in fact the very reason i do put you in your place. Because they're weak. It's just insanity you make up out of thin air so you need to be corrected. But i'm sure you'd like it if i did just walk on by. You could save yourself the humiliation. No chance, Jab. No chance.

You can't be inferior to those you're superior over. That's illogical. But hey, when is it not.
        You’ve never put anyone in their place. You’re a clown show on this site. You even make canelo fans look smart and that’s tough to do. You’re a borderline ret@rd.

Comment

You’ve never put anyone in their place. You’re a clown show on this site. You even make canelo fans look smart and that’s tough to do. You’re a borderline ret@rd.
          The fact you don't think i put you in your place EVERY single time we engage just shows the level of irony you're coming out with. You'd have to be literally r3tarded to come up with such madness. But due to having no shame, what else can you do but live in a fantasy world every time you embarrass yourself?

Comment

The fact you don't think i put you in your place EVERY single time we engage just shows the level of irony you're coming out with. You'd have to be literally r3tarded to come up with such madness. But due to having no shame, what else can you do but live in a fantasy world every time you embarrass yourself?
            If you had put me or anyone in their place, you wouldn’t be so desperate for my attention. I generally ignore you and give you minimal responses because you’re so far beneath me, it’s a waste engaging with a peasant such as yourself. Your constant loses to me are why you stalk me and write 12 paragraphs. You’re still searching for that elusive win but you’re too stupid to ever get it.

Comment

If you had put me or anyone in their place, you wouldn’t be so desperate for my attention. I generally ignore you and give you minimal responses because you’re so far beneath me, it’s a waste engaging with a peasant such as yourself. Your constant loses to me are why you stalk me and write 12 paragraphs. You’re still searching for that elusive win but you’re too stupid to ever get it.
              You're back again? With even more irony? You don't waste time with peasants like me? I have constant losses to you? Where?

Sorry, but you never fail to prove the absolute joke you clearly are. Jab, i actually pity how deep in the corner your delusional and narcissistic personality disorders have put you.

But if you like, we can go again and we'll see who get's put where...

List each and every world class fighter Bob Foster has beaten?

Comment

Let him fight Blair Cobb as a televise opener on a card. Pink slip check! He should be able to win if injured. Then he can go work the booth

Comment

You're back again? With even more irony? You don't waste time with peasants like me? I have constant losses to you? Where?

Sorry, but you never fail to prove the absolute joke you clearly are. Jab, i actually pity how deep in the corner your delusional and narcissistic personality disorders have put you.

But if you like, we can go again and we'll see who get's put where...

List each and every world class fighter Bob Foster has beaten?
                  I’m back? You’re the one hopping from thread to thread seeking my attention. Accept your inferiority you yellow toothed euro trash peasant. You don’t know shyt about boxing and your country is the minor leagues of the sport. You’re back to being ignored so keep punching air in your mother’s basement you unemployed 40 yr old tw@t.

Comment

I’m back? You’re the one hopping from thread to thread seeking my attention. Accept your inferiority you yellow toothed euro trash peasant. You don’t know shyt about boxing and your country is the minor leagues of the sport. You’re back to being ignored so keep punching air in your mother’s basement you unemployed 40 yr old tw@t.
                    Oh look, you're running away as soon as i put the question to you. What a shock. The rest is just delusion from a laughable height. This is how i put you in your place all the time. When the embarrassment is too much, you run away.

Maybe one day you'll be able to answer questions like who did Bob Foster beat that was world class. Maybe. Haha.

Comment

• Keith Thurman should just retire.

Comment

Working...
                      X