Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Injured Keith Thurman Out of PPV Headliner Against Tim Tszyu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** Keith Thurman. Dude is made out of sugar glass, go ahead and retire, or fight that woman boxer, she might break you.

BTW, Tszyu knocks out Fundura easier than he was going to KO Thurman, sucks for Tim.
    Last edited by Dressedallover; 03-18-2024, 05:41 PM.

Comment

I was not expecting it , but I am not shocked that it happened .................

Comment

****.. this was a great build up too but I think this will be a better fight, danger one for Tszyu, high output Fundora, will have to work that body, should be all action at least.

Comment

Lol what the actual **** Tyson fury Junior. He was gonna get his ass beat anyway. Hasn't been relevant in 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by RuleOfTheSpear View Post
            typical PBC playbook.

pretend injury and pull out of the fight

no doctor receipts, not real.

keef and spencerina do this all the time

This has got to be the absolute most ignorant comment on this thread. Congratulations on your “hey look at me being noticed” reward for today. All promotional organizations are struggling across the board as network can no longer foot the bill for high value fights. PBC has spread its wings to a high value target in Amazon instead of your standard alphabet network. You believe for one second the millions a promoter puts up front and all the hundreds of thousands used to spend in promotions of the fight is in an effort to purposely sabatoge their own fight two weeks out to lose money!?

Youve got to be a special kind of stupid to even think this comment

Comment

It's why fighters have to stay active. Can't just be so inactive like Keith has been having only having one fight in nearly 5 years and then put your body through a tough training camp especially at 35 years old. It's why this guys been so inactive anyway because his body just can't get through the camps anymore. Fighters should be fighting at least twice a year granted they don't get cuts or injured in the ring. Keith fought barrios looked good and then just dipped again for two years for no reason
              Last edited by Boxing2695; 03-18-2024, 07:57 PM.

Comment

I can’t wait to see voters defend putting Thurman into the hall of fame like they did Tim Bradley

Comment

Keith Thurman is a broken fighter, even before he get's to the fight he's injured in training, how many times now?
                  Adding him to a fight card is bad luck for the whole promotion, he doesn't realize that he's making enemies of the boxer's who are also on the card.
                  My question is how was he even getting a shot at the title, when he's only fought once in the past four year's?
                  As far as I'm concerned this guy is retired, and has been retired for a few year's now. You can't take this guy serious, you can't even call him a fighter anymore!

Comment

Atleast now it would be a much better fight. Fundora was toying with Mendoza before he got hit with mjonir.

Comment

Originally posted by I_like_fights View Post
                      I can’t wait to see voters defend putting Thurman into the hall of fame like they did Tim Bradley
                      Bradley being placed there was complete utter BS!
                      shwaap shwaap likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X