Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather: Crawford, You're Not Getting Spence Rematch Or Canelo...So, FIGHT Boots Ennis, Or Fight David Benavidez And Actually EARN A Canelo Fight Since Benavidez Wants Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

The hate in you is incredible lol, boots was lost with Karen there is no way Floyd would not school him in a wash, Ennis is a prospect and now he is beating ATGs, only a hater could concoct it.

Its been done to death a million times I cant be bothered debating anything with confirmed haters, its nothing more than around and around the same ol BS.
    You're not a boxing fan, you're a Floyd stan. It's obvious

Boots aint lose to no damn Karen.

Ridiculous.

Comment

benavidez is probably cruiserweight at fight night. crawford aint fighting his big ass. crawford can still make 147

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
        Floyd would've fought Boots his damn self

Especially at 36 years old

Floyd had a whole generation of dudes at 147 he avoided from Thurman, Spence, Porter, Brook, and Khan.

floyd retired in 2015 and he fought and beat the best welterweight in the world in that year when he was 38 years old. lmao at all this imaginary people he didnt fight in fantasy land when them guys came after him.

If floyd beat spence or thurman in 2015 you would just cry that they were green like everyone cried that canelo was green never mind he was 36 years old and giving up a 15 pound weight advantage. but floyd never beat nobody bigger. everyone his entire career was bigger than him.
        Last edited by elfag; 03-24-2024, 02:37 AM.

Comment

May was just a bully at WW , I mean,

KHAN
          Porter
          Brook
          Sometime

Surprised Margacheato, HORN and Ugas weren't mentioned , I mean,

Calling out names is all a guy has to do nowadays
          Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

You're not a boxing fan, you're a Floyd stan. It's obvious

Boots aint lose to no damn Karen.

Ridiculous.
            You ever read posts Ive got plenty over 20 yrs all over the place on boxing.

Im not up with your little boys terms but I know what a fkn hater is.

I didnt say he lost the fight, I said lost meaning at sea lost and found type thing, you never heard being lost term, Floyd would school him in a wash without dropping a round is that clear enough for you.
            Last edited by Roadblock; 03-24-2024, 04:06 AM.

Comment

You ever read posts Ive got plenty over 20 yrs all over the place on boxing.

Im not up with your little boys terms but I know what a fkn hater is.

I didnt say he lost the fight, I said lost meaning at sea lost and found type thing, you never heard being lost term, Floyd would school him in a wash without dropping a round is that clear enough for you.
              Name ONE fighter with Boots' physical gifts & skills that Floyd schooled like that?

Floyd wouldn't even fight Paul Williams.

Comment

Name ONE fighter with Boots' physical gifts & skills that Floyd schooled like that?

Floyd wouldn't even fight Paul Williams.
                Name one elite fighter Ennis has fought? your answer is there , he had so much trouble with Karen but he is going to beat Floyd it amazes me the logic haters come up with.

Ennis is a prospect that has fought not one top guy, not one, maybe bring this up in a year or two when he has actually fought somebody that could be classed as A grade.

As for Williams his own words tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
                  benavidez is probably cruiserweight at fight night. crawford aint fighting his big ass. crawford can still make 147
                  Easily a cruiser weight

Comment

Name one elite fighter Ennis has fought? your answer is there , he had so much trouble with Karen but he is going to beat Floyd it amazes me the logic haters come up with.

Ennis is a prospect that has fought not one top guy, not one, maybe bring this up in a year or two when he has actually fought somebody that could be classed as A grade.

As for Williams his own words tell you.

I didn't say he was going to beat Floyd, dummy.

I said Floyd wouldn't fight him, just like he wouldn't fight Thurman, Porter, Spence, Brook, Williams, and a bunch of other guys who were full sized welters.

Nobody said he'd lose to all of them, but he might not beat all of them, either

Boots is a full sized 147-154lb fighter at 5'10 and supremely talented in speed & power.

He wouldn't be the favorite against Floyd, but he'd give him problems, which is a big difference.

Comment

I didn't say he was going to beat Floyd, dummy.

I said Floyd wouldn't fight him, just like he wouldn't fight Thurman, Porter, Spence, Brook, Williams, and a bunch of other guys who were full sized welters.

Nobody said he'd lose to all of them, but he might not beat all of them, either

Boots is a full sized 147-154lb fighter at 5'10 and supremely talented in speed & power.

He wouldn't be the favorite against Floyd, but he'd give him problems, which is a big difference.
                      If it made sense he would, its no different to fighting the top liners he did fight, Im not interested in woulda coulda shoulda because that mentality applies to every great fighter to ever lace them up.

As I said from the start Boots has not fight a single A grade fighter, not one, and youre in raptures because he is beating B graders, let the guy evolve before you start talking about ATGs, I have nothing against Ennis at all its just so far he hasn't done anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X