No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman MRI

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Lol. Not surprised. Fook it make Tszyu vs Boots.
    You sound so stupid lmfao like if booty would even take that fight. He'd probably call Tszyu out on Twitter though

Comment

Lol. Not surprised. Fook it make Tszyu vs Boots.
      boots 180 right now

if he tries to make weight in 12 days he'll die before stepping the scale lol

Comment

Originally posted by RuleOfTheSpear View Post

boots 180 right now

if he tries to make weight in 12 days he'll die before stepping the scale lol
        That dude trains 24/7/365 damn near I'd be surprised if hes 33lbs above fighting weight rn. Id guess hes in the 160s year round outside of maybe the holidays when he may cut loose a lil more.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

You sound so stupid lmfao like if booty would even take that fight. He'd probably call Tszyu out on Twitter though
          My #1 fan. You're always so useless its adorable. Like a blind kitten.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            He was inactive for too long. If he wasn't active prior to training camp it leads to injuries.
            He is full of injuries and getting through a real camp was always my worry with him, its like an injury prone racehorse you have to limit activity as it doesn't help it has to be very selective training to get them to the post, he would have broken down sooner, surgeries have a high risk of injury under load and he has had a bunch of them and just couldn't hold up for a real camp

It's time to retire Keith. Its game over.

Comment

My #1 fan. You're always so useless its adorable. Like a blind kitten.
              Great counter argument! Lmfao your boy isn't fighting the best guys at welterweight (which are all trash) but you think he'll right Tszyu?

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

Great counter argument! Lmfao your boy isn't fighting the best guys at welterweight (which are all trash) but you think he'll right Tszyu?
                Ok. Keep it pushing. Be useless elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                X