No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman MRI

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Thurman MRI

My bad if this has already been mentioned, just saw this myself though. Thoughts?

https://x.com/thaboxingvoice/status/...xy41XM6XmyKdwg

He was inactive for too long. If he wasn't active prior to training camp it leads to injuries.

Comment

Thurman listening to that lil Rocky 4 voice in his of Adrian yelling, "you cant win!"
      Tony Trick-Pony Tony Trick-Pony likes this.

Comment

These inactive American boxers who keep getting opportunities are a joke.

Comment

Lol. Not surprised. Fook it make Tszyu vs Boots.

Comment

Will they be able to find a main event replacement on 12 days notice??? or will rollies pitbull get slotted as the main event now

Comment

disappointing for the thurminator

and his opponent moreso

Comment

I jumped on to see what “thaboxingvoice” was saying, and this caller was damn near crying about how much he doesn’t like Tszyu and how he was talking tough to Thurman. Said “Keith doesn’t need to fight if he’s hurt & Shawn Porter needs to step in a maul that Mf cause I really don’t like him “

Comment

This PPV is going to do so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                    This PPV is going to do so bad.
                    I wasn't expecting Tim vs Keef to do well so this one is fooked now. It'd been the superior move to just make it a regular card.

They aren't putting Tim in a position to succeed by putting him on PPV at all, but esp vs Fundora.

Comment

Working...
                    X