Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Toils With Late Stoppage Of Kash Ali; Zach Parker Outpoints Tyron Zeuge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
    Joyce is finished at the top level, even Parker would beat him easily now. This was not a good look, if Whyte struggles tomorrow then possibly they could fight next and call it the showdown of the has beens.
    Exactly the same Joyce as ever was! The only difference with Zhang was that he finally had the power to hurt Joyce. You saw what Zhang did to Parker by barely touching him.

Ali was just looking to survive, his hard punches just bounced off Joyce. I think also Joyce was "attempting" to be elusive. He backed off a few times when normally he would have kept punching

People are saying Joyce came in heavy - but it was a 10 round fight so was a smart move.

I never get why people write off a fighter when they lose. Joyce has only lost to one guy. Boxing is a sport. Why should Joyce or anyone have to win every fight???
    JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Lol, that is just an excuse for Parker`s loss.

Please not that sh.it again. Each time the guy that "should have won" loses you guys say: oh, he was not in good shape..
      I don’t understand and you mean. I didn’t make any excuses, I could actually care less about either man since I don’t consider myself a fan of either. However, you put Parker back in with Joyce now and I’ll take Parker on comfortable points win or late stoppage. Parker has never truly fought to his true potential

Comment

Yes! Excellent win for Joyce!

Comment

Working...
        X