Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Alvarez Comes Up With a New Excuse to Defend Himself on Why's He's Not Ducking Benavidez Now That He Can't Use the I Don't Want to Fight Mexicans Anymore: "I'm the King, I Do Whatever I Want!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo Alvarez Comes Up With a New Excuse to Defend Himself on Why's He's Not Ducking Benavidez Now That He Can't Use the I Don't Want to Fight Mexicans Anymore: "I'm the King, I Do Whatever I Want!"

The media should ask the tough questions. But they're afraid they wouldn't get invited to the press conference and no ringside tickets for his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
      The media should ask the tough questions. But they're afraid they wouldn't get invited to the press conference and no ringside tickets for his fights.
      If they ask him a direct question they're gonna get kicked out like what Canelo did to Andrade on that one presser
      El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

He simply ran out of excuses and roadblocks. Stunning desperation.
        El_Mero El_Mero eco1 eco1 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          He simply ran out of excuses and roadblocks. Stunning desperation.
          It is not desperation, he doesn't care any longer, he's admitting he's a ducker that's all it is. I hope the ppv flop.

Comment

Referring to oneself as King is so douchey and cringe as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
              Referring to oneself as King is so douchey and cringe as ****.
              For real. Way Worse than talking about yourself in 3rd person
              elcompachuy elcompachuy likes this.

Comment

Dudes looking like a p#ssy. Fair play if he wants to be a rich scared of Benavidez fooking him up mfer tho.

Also interestingly Oscar was doing an interview the other day after the weigh in for the Zepeda card & said Canelo was trying to keep him out of the pressers & promotion of the fight with Munguia.

This mfer been kind of a hoe for a long time tho lets not bs. A skilled hoe but a hoe all the same. Avoided GGG as long as possible. Aged him out for the 3rd fight cuz GGG was neck & neck with him for the first two & plenty of fans thought GGG won those first two fights. Thought he could cherry pick a past prime Floyd. Did cherry pick a way past prime Kovalev & still almost lost. Did that Caneloweight 155 sh^t for 2yrs too avoid fighting legit 160 guys while avoiding GGG. This mfer got more hoe activities in his decade at the highest levels of boxing than the avg prostitute on the street.

Again hes clearly a skilled dude, but hes no warrior whos looking for real challenges.

Comment

that crown that he and cryin wear in the ring has affected them in some ways i think
                  El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Well he is telling the truth. Canelo's is getting paíd a ton of money for a fight nobody wants. So good for him , that's
                    a smart bussines move.

These so call fans , are never satisfied with nothing Canelo does.

Comment

Working...
                    X