Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kalle Sauerland: Chris Eubank Jr More Deserving Of Canelo Than Jaime Munguia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Euro bum.. shut up

Comment

both of them have avoided all sorts of fights, eubank cant even win a world title, hes not a good opponent for quality for a good guy

Comment

Eubank takes on Alimkhanuly and wins 2 Middleweight belts, he just might be in with a shout for a shot​.​

Comment

Cannot for the life of me see what canelo can gain from fighting a 34 year old no title eubank at this stage of his career , he is passed totally one sided victories against Brit’s surely ? I guess saureland have promised and sold the boy the dream of a big fight and they are getting desperate to deliver something they have no chance of delivering.
          tokon tokon likes this.

Comment

Uebank WHO ????????????
            EXACTLY.

Comment

Munguia would KO Eubank in less than 9 rds...

Comment

Originally posted by vital1983 View Post
                Eubank takes on Alimkhanuly and wins 2 Middleweight belts, he just might be in with a shout for a shot​.​
                Yes, either that or go up to 168 and beat a Benavidez, Charlo, Morrell, Plant, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post

Got knocked out by Liam Smith and outpointed by Billy Joe Saunders. What's your point?
                  He basically drew with Saunders and humiliated Smith in the rematch. So what's your point

Comment

I don't like the canelo/munguia fight but I would take that over eubank jr. Eubank jr is a domestic level fighter that will never win the big one. Canelo stopped the guy that beat eubank jr (billy joe) and took his 0 and belt. so there's that too.
                    Last edited by Lance98; 03-18-2024, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
                      I don't like the canelo/munguia fight but I would take that over eubank jr. Eubank jr is a domestic level fighter that will never win the big one. Canelo stopped the guy that beat eubank jr (billy joe) and took his 0 and belt. so there's that too.
                      That is indeed hugely relevant.

Comment

Working...
                      X