Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cletus Seldin Earns a Decision - His Second-Best Win of the Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cletus Seldin Earns a Decision - His Second-Best Win of the Night

Cletus Seldin beat Jose Angulo by majority decision in a super lightweight clash Friday on the Callum Walsh-Dauren Yeleussinov at the Madison Square Garden Theater in New York City. But that will likely be his second-best memory of the night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good one writer. I thought for a moment that Seldin fought multiple matches that night like in some old school gimmicky event where a fighter can fight 5 guys consecutively

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby817 View Post
      Good one writer. I thought for a moment that Seldin fought multiple matches that night like in some old school gimmicky event where a fighter can fight 5 guys consecutively
      I think that would have been more entertaining. And since Seldin markets himself as the “Hebrew Hammer,” what if that slew of fighters had been ****** and terrified *********** street kids with zero boxing ability who literally had to be shoved into the ring, except for the last one, who would be uglier than Yasser Arafat and bigger than Andre the Giant and crush Seldin’s head like when the Mountain crushed the Prince of Dorne’s head in GoT?

(For the record, this is a completely apolitical post. Just something I dreamed up while drinking coffee on the john.)

Comment

Working...
      X