Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stockton Star Gabriel Flores Jr Is No Stranger To Loss, But He's Aiming To Win Big Against Rodarte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stockton Star Gabriel Flores Jr Is No Stranger To Loss, But He's Aiming To Win Big Against Rodarte

Gabriel Flores is no stranger to loss. He returns Saturday, March 16 against Julian Rodarte in a 10-round main event from the Adventist Health Arena in Stockton, California and Flores' story has been one of pain and struggle and one that exemplifies the city he comes from, Stockton, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think this kid peaked already. 2 Losses against journey men. And one controversial win against a hard hitting taco vender.

This kid is arrogant, and doesn't have that big of a following in Stockton.

The Diaz brothers on the other hand show a lot of love and receive a lot of love as well. (Off subject) They have never been arrogant and walking around with leased ***elry.

Anywho, good luck to this kid and his dad. Lil man needs a new trainer.
    Last edited by Casualfanforyou; 03-15-2024, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Casualfanforyou View Post
      I think this kid peaked already. 2 Losses against journey men. And one controversial win against a hard hitting taco vender.

The Diaz brothers on the other hand show a lot of love and receive a lot of love as well. (Off subject) They have never been arrogant and walking around with leased ***elry.

Well he certainly didn't lose to journeymen unless you call Lopez, who is a world champion and clearly in the top 3 in his weight class a journeyman or Cabrera who only has one loss and is 29 years old.
      I do agree about the arrogance though. Flores Jr is not a likeable guy at all. He doesn't endear himself to fans with his attitude and conceitedness. He should humble himself and focus on his defence and movement because he's not going to be able to hang with the top level guys in his weight class who are skilled and bigger punchers than him.
      edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

I hope this author isnt writing travel guides. The article says Stockton is exemplified by pain and struggle. But Flores Jr says Stockton gives him energy and makes him feel alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Casualfanforyou View Post

His dad calls him "bro". Irrelevant but wanted to throw that out there lol

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post

Well he certainly didn't lose to journeymen unless you call Lopez, who is a world champion and clearly in the top 3 in his weight class a journeyman or Cabrera who only has one loss and is 29 years old.
            I do agree about the arrogance though. Flores Jr is not a likeable guy at all. He doesn't endear himself to fans with his attitude and conceitedness. He should humble himself and focus on his defence and movement because he's not going to be able to hang with the top level guys in his weight class who are skilled and bigger punchers than him.
            Thank you for the reply. I'm talking about "controversial win" not controversial loss.

The win I'm talking about is Abraham Montoya. Abraham battered him.

Comment

Working...
            X