Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC President Votes For Six Judges For Fury-Usyk Clash In May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC President Votes For Six Judges For Fury-Usyk Clash In May

If World Boxing Council President Mauricio Sulaiman has his way, there will be six judges scoring the May 18 undisputed heavyweight title fight between Oleksandr Usyk and Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What does that do to the odds of a draw?

Comment

Judges won't be needed. Usyk is going to stop the big fat dosser.

Comment

Makes no sense 6 judges. I've said it for years there needs to be 2 extra judges, alone in their own rooms/offices, watching the fight on tv w/o volume.
        Nomadic Nomadic likes this.

Comment

Why not have everyone in the audience get a say

Comment

Six judges, questionable scoring, to avoid controversy. So to avoid controversy in boxing overall, favoritism, protecting certain fighters (son Canela), mandate the fight between Canela and D. Benavidez this year.
            Goatintheboat Goatintheboat likes this.

Comment

Why just 6? The reality is that Ball didn't do enough to beat the champion.
              ifc ifc likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                Why not have everyone in the audience get a say
                yea now you are talking but why the audience how about letting every member of the Boxing Forum get a fight card to fill out...........yea that's ticket. sometimes ****** shows up and it just puts a smile on my face. And if Usick wins we will make him president of the Ukraine and the looser goes to a Russian prison i mean the choices are limitless .....

Comment

6 judges for 6 belts in each WBC weight classes. World, Emeritus, Eternal, Diamond, Silver Interim.

Comment

Forgot Franchise. Interim can as a backup...

Comment

Working...
                    X