No announcement yet.

Ryan Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Garcia

Missus is listening to some Spanish gossip news telling all crazy things about him getting his bank accounts closed and other crazy things

Remember this, 2 days ago?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/uegzO1L9r4Y

Well, I guess that's off. The kid is going live on TikTok tonight with more of the same.
    (and apparently he has to take a mental evaluation also...)

RGtiktok.pngRGtiktok2.pngRGtiktok4.png RGtiktok3.png
    Last edited by PerfectJab; 03-09-2024, 07:55 PM.
    eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Wtf. Ryan needs to retire & just be the weird guy influencer like other weird guy influencers.

Ive said for awhile I thought Ryan wasn't built for a long career, didn't seem like he wanted a long career & has another avenues to make lotsa money easier than getting hit in the head for 36mins or less a few times a year. I think he should opt out even earlier now.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Wtf. Ryan needs to retire & just be the weird guy influencer like other weird guy influencers.

Ive said for awhile I thought Ryan wasn't built for a long career, didn't seem like he wanted a long career & has another avenues to make lotsa money easier than getting hit in the head for 36mins or less a few times a year. I think he should opt out even earlier now.
        I remember him saying “retire by 26”, he’s approaching the age.

Likely lose to Haney, possibly a losers match up against Rolly, then dip.
        Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

He might already have a lot of brain damage, especially if he's been taking drugs and alcohol along with the punches

Comment

The crazy conspiracy thing is the other day all the social media apps weren't working at the same time cryan was supposed to leak the information he claims he had. Idk cause I don't have em but I did hear people say they're Instagram, twitter etc was acting up

Comment

Someone should tell him he’s gonna lose his fanbase by saying the crazy things he’s saying.

and by that I mean the teenage girls that give him so many social media views.

i can’t imagine they are into watching this guy spout conspiracy theories.

Most boxing fans don’t like how unserious he takes the sport…

what fans is he gonna have left?

Comment

I always agreed with what Tank said about Ryan last year. "He's not going to be fighting in 1 to 2 years."

Comment

Working...
                X