Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Former Trainer Predicts Joshua Will KO Ngannou and Reign Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Fury did train for Ngannou why do ppl think everyone in camp was just staring at each other ? They sparred 12/15 rounds for 5 weeks , let it go people . Lol

well fury was his normal fighting weight so i guess he did something. he looked sloppy, who knows if it was age or he didnt train hard or what.

we will know more tonight. almost anything can happen, AJ looked great last fight he could come in and spark Francis out or francis could catch him and throw AJ back into his panic mode. All the pressure is really on AJ here. Even if francis gets sparked out, oh well hes a 38 year old cage fighter in his 2nd fight.

Comment

Wow. Robert Garcia was spot on with his prediction, barely missed it by one round.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post

well fury was his normal fighting weight so i guess he did something. he looked sloppy, who knows if it was age or he didnt train hard or what.

we will know more tonight. almost anything can happen, AJ looked great last fight he could come in and spark Francis out or francis could catch him and throw AJ back into his panic mode. All the pressure is really on AJ here. Even if francis gets sparked out, oh well hes a 38 year old cage fighter in his 2nd fight.
        Yea well you guys always have excuses you should go on my Excuses thread I’m about to bump. Lol

Comment

Damn Robert García was spot on with this take, aged very well.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post

We’re you in the camp ? Lol
            Don’t need to but I can fight and still spar

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
              Don’t need to but I can fight and still spar
              Well you should know what your talking about then bc Solom Dacres already detailed how hard he trained with Fury fir the Ngannou fight . Lol

Comment

Working...
              X