Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi's Picks: Explosive Joshua Can Seal Dream Showdown With Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
    Ngannou doesn’t have to be on the front foot for AJ. He could also bait AJ in to counterpunch. This fight IS NOT a slam dunk for AJ. People are under estimating Ngannou. He’s a smart fighter. People don’t realize that in MMA their are far more ways to loose than boxing. Boxing is more like checkers to Ngannou than chess to which he’s more accustomed to playing. He’s already PROVEN he’s a world class fighter. People shouldn’t underestimate him.
    I see Ngannou intentionally taking this fight to deep waters. Holding and fighting on the INSIDE. Taking away AJ’s jab. Fatiguing AJ. Frustrating AJ, creating doubt in AJ.
    Ngannou looked more lean in yesterdays weigh in with less mass than in the Fury fiight. The longer this fight goes. The more likely AJ is getting knocked out. I smell an upset.
    Boxing is not for you.
    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Stab Master Arson View Post

Boxing is not for you.
      He was on the back foot. He actually was trying to counter punch. Which I thought was his best chance. His activity as a boxer has helped him tremendously. Boxers fighting once a year are rusty and open to loosing. Hope boxers are taking notes.
      Cong**** to AJ. He’s on a role lately.
      Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 03-09-2024, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

I hope all yout Queries about AJ was answered tonight
        Lol
        Did he even get cracked ?
        Let’s be honest , he was fighting a mma guy with a record of 0-1
        Had it been anyone lose I would have not questioned it
        Just goes to show how chit the heavyweight division really is
        Like many believe that Fury is an atg , lmao , so are we gonna go off his victory or AJ’s to realize this crop of heavyweights is really not that good
        Let’s hope now Mike can do the same to that other guy

Comment

Working...
        X