Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joshua-Ngannou Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joshua going doing the man of few words suits him.

The less he says the less you get people trying to analyse him and say he's some sort of mental defective ffs.

Looks poised, relaxed, and confident to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Joshua going doing the man of few words suits him.

The less he says the less you get people trying to analyse him and say he's some sort of mental defective ffs.

Looks poised, relaxed, and confident to me.
      What has talking much or not has to do with getting schooled or getting KOed? Or, coming to the boxing ring with a pillow

Comment

Originally posted by Oshio View Post

What has talking much or not has to do with getting schooled or getting KOed? Or, coming to the boxing ring with a pillow
        Nothing. Where did I say it did?

The issue with Joshua is he is hyper analysed to the nth degree by pundits and fans alike. He is better off being quiet. I'd imagine it helps him feel relaxed.

Same goes for most people in general actually. If someone is stressed and talking a lot you're just waiting for them to tie themselves in knots. In boxing and sports it happens loads because they are answering loaded questions a lot of the time.
        Last edited by Sparked_26; 03-08-2024, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Both look juiced, but Francis is on a different level.

Comment

Originally posted by KING S.O.G View Post
            Joshua by early KO
            Zhang by close MD
            Vargas by clear UD
            Madrimov by KO late
            Huni by TKO 7​
            i got
            joshua points
            zhang ko
            vargas points
            madrimov points
            huni points
            KING S.O.G KING S.O.G likes this.

Comment

Wow! Yes! This is a great card! I can't wait! Go Huni, I'm a fan of Zhang and Parker! It's a great fight! May the best man win! I'm a fan of Joshua and Ngannou! For the sake of Boxing though going for one fighter more. Go Joshua!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

Nothing. Where did I say it did?

The issue with Joshua is he is hyper analysed to the nth degree by pundits and fans alike. He is better off being quiet. I'd imagine it helps him feel relaxed.

Same goes for most people in general actually. If someone is stressed and talking a lot you're just waiting for them to tie themselves in knots. In boxing and sports it happens loads because they are answering loaded questions a lot of the time.
                I’m guessing if/ when Joshua wins today that’s be a good excuse on here that is Ngannou was focused on Fury he was more animated the entire time when he was brought up and we saw the press conference as well ,all,it is really is wasted energy and lack of focus which will help out Joshua who doesn’t even need any more advantages he already has . Ngannous done most the talking and even said if he loses it’s bc it’s boxing ….this fight is over already as far as I’m concerned he showed me a complete change in behavior in the last 24 hrs bc you got to catch the little details here and there I dint think he’s as confident since the weigh in stare down .
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-08-2024, 08:16 AM.

Comment

photos of weigh in and the author can't even be bothered to mention the weights... very poor show

Comment

Again lazy. No weights and photos uploaded by an amateur wtf

Comment

Working...
                    X