No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Alberto Lopez Quietly Becoming a Mexican Star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 11Combos View Post

none have don it so far.... maybe you should reconsider what you call "horrible"
    His reckless style will catch up to him.

Comment

Will enjoy watching Lopez while it lasts, he might not win all top fights but he is sure quite entertaining.

His athleticism and unorthodox style will give fits to most. Though I doubt he can contend a against the best at 130 like Navarrete did.

Comment

Originally posted by Feroz View Post
        Will enjoy watching Lopez while it lasts, he might not win all top fights but he is sure quite entertaining.

His athleticism and unorthodox style will give fits to most. Though I doubt he can contend a against the best at 130 like Navarrete did.
        Lopez is fun to watch idk if he beats Espinoza but his Manny pac man like style would trouble anyone.
        El Escorpion Feroz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Lopez is fun to watch idk if he beats Espinoza but his Manny pac man like style would trouble anyone.
          I agree, like another poster had said. Lopez isn't the best boxer, but he is a terrific fighter. He has very good timing and power. While his defense is not the most consistent, he has slippery defense that avoids the powerful clean shots and he tends to counter with a loaded hook/uppercut to the body or the head (opponents have difficulty knowing which direction his punch will go). Guy doesn't even need a jab to set them up.

Espinoza is the opposite, fundamentally sound, and very rangy, he has inside game and can box pretty well compared to a Golden Olympian in Robeisy. He also has a high output without tiring for twelve rounds with impressive power to boot. (Likely because he doesn't cut much weight, he walks around 132, unlike fighters like Morales, Barrera and Lara who walked around 141-143+).

Both are highly entertaining for different reasons.
          Last edited by Feroz; 03-04-2024, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X