No announcement yet.

Otabek Kholmatov vs Raymond Ford - ESPN+ - Fight By Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

Bwahahaha u literally copy and paste the same paragraphs and post them in different threads your an absolute nutter this is fabulous mate ROFL
    He's a certified nutcase he needs some serious help. His hatred towards Mexicans and Americans is bordering on mass murderer type behavior kid you not. I think he mentioned something in the past about his medication it seems he's off of them now.

Guess it must be tough being brit and a boxing fan hahahhahhah....fuxkin loser.

Bottom line is sid knee is a racist worthless pos cunnt hes a waste of air.
    Last edited by Regge; 03-26-2024, 10:02 PM.
    LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Hahahaha, you're back with nothing to show again? I bet that's why you took so long to reply. You were looking for wins over us and came up short as you saw nothing but wins over shot fighters and what not. Then a mass of losses. You can't make a list because one doesn't exist to match mine. It's tiny in comparison. They're the facts. I don't care about your delusions, sweetness. That's all you have to come with while you make a fool of yourself.

Would that be the Kell Brook who came from a stoppage defeat and a broken eye socket against Golovkin after your fighters ducked him at Welter? The Brook who was already struggling to make Welter before going up and had to come back down again? But guess what, he gave Spence a hard fight and was winning until his energy drained in the second half which is the only reason Spence came back into it. He would have lost otherwise. When Spence was in a fight where he was inactive for a long period and in a lesser situation, he got destroyed by Crawford. Absolutely mullered. Haha. When Kell fought Crawford years after being away from the division and completely shot to pieces and drained horribly at the weight he won the completed rounds. Kell did much better than Spence did against him. How embarrassing is that?

How long was Taylor out of the ring for? Yeah, 16 months. Teo wouldn't face him otherwise. He tried to get Taylor to drain himself at a time when Teo said he couldn't make Lightweight any more. Why would he want a drained fighter? It's because you cowards can't win otherwise. Just look at all the Americans and Mexicans doing it with them going after inactive fighters and draining them like b1tches. But what happens to you sweetness when it's on a level playing field? What happens when you're the ones under those conditions? You lose at your best. You lose even worse when you're not. As soon as Teo saw that opportunity to get a weakened fighter, he jumped at it. You know the guy, the one who loses all the time if he doesn't have an advantage. Kambosos, Martin and last time out against Ortiz. He's a fraud like all your fighters. The amount of gifts they get is pathetic. Gifts and weakened opponents. But let me know when you and the Mexicans have wins that aren't under those conditions. Yeah, that's a tiny list again, isn't it. Duh.

This "Little team" is bouncing your "Big team" around like a ball for fun and has done so for over a century. What does that say about you? Hahahaha. You absolute clown. But please come back with the hot air and deflated ego. It's funny watching you humiliate yourself like this with a mass of strawmen arguments and fallacies. What else have you got? Nothing but the slaps of our boys coming to your country and burying you decade after decade. Which countries do you go to and do those kind of things? Oh, that's right. You get molly whopped nearly every time you travel. Home and away you lose most of the time. They lose like you're losing right now. They lose to the "Small team".

As for P4P... They're not real rankings. They're controlled by you lot and there to hype your frauds. Give me the best Americans and Mexicans and i'll show you what's up with them.

I take so long because i have a LIFE my guy - according to you the P4P list isn't real rankings.. but when I mention the amount of world champions in boxing & UK's lack of thereof you go SILENT. What a guy.

I'm guessing you're going to go on a rant about world champions since UK only have 2 World Champions. With Americans/Mexicans holding most the titles as per usual LOL.

​​​​​​"As for P4P... They're not real rankings. They're controlled by you lot and there to hype your frauds. Give me the best Americans and Mexicans and i'll show you what's up with them."

Brother you're deluded..

ALL the UK based versions of P4P: Americans & Mexicans dominate too (TalkSport, ESPN UK, The Sun, BoxLive).

Man, you're probably the worst fan-boy I've ever come across on this forum - and i've come across plenty of canelo fans - canelo's a cherrypicker but he's actually elite, uk fighters sadly aren't outside of HW. You can argue all you want my friend, nothing changes when you wake up tomorrow. teo is a cherrypicker also, no doubt - not sure how that changes anything though.. Teo got a gift against Ortiz who is another american. Taylor got a gift over Catterall who is a UK fighter.

Let's not forget about Katie Taylor, another hyped fighter near UK - GIFT, GIFT, GIFT pahahaha.

Wrote a bunch of nonsense I don't care about - Errol Spence & Bud both have a better legacy & resume than Brook who was your last WW champion oh & Amir Khan too... keep crying .

Maybe your boys will win some world titles soon?

(EDIT my bad you guy's have 3 world champions) I forgot Joe Cordina got that gift over Mexican Vazquez LOL! That was another classic UK underdog upset in the woodworks. They keep coming lol

Last edited by messi807; 03-27-2024, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

WTF have i just read? This, after you said you have a life? It doesn't look like it to me. It looks like i've really hurt your feelings after putting you in your place after talking shlt that factually wasn't true. Yeah, i've got your attention alright. And now i'm going to clown you until you run away from the humiliation. You definitely looked for wins over us. Hahahahaha. You even contradicted yourself with calling my list low level bums. But look what you've put. You prized idiot.

Take a look at those fights and what do you see? Shot and inactive fighters. Man, you're desperate.

I'll take this nice and slow.... I'll do a few at a time.

What happened with Ford last time out? Go on.

What happened to Stevenson last time out?

What happened to Charlo last time out?

We don't sustain do we? OK. List all their best wins and let's compare. This is going to be fun. We have better resumes than your lot. We don't have a mass of cowards or taking on shot or inactive fighters all the time and cast them down as great wins either. But you lot? That's all they have. Oh, and a mass of robberies.

We don't sustain, but Americans do... Hahahaha. Priceless.
        You have a strange-strange mentality. Majority of your best fighters of the past 2 decades don't even have better resumes then some of our 2nd/3rd tier guys LOL - bro I seriously don't know what planet you woke up on.

"What happened with Ford last time out? Go on.

Ford stopped Kholmatov - not sure what you're talking about. I actually thought Nick Ball deserved the W against Rey Vargas. Now Ford vs Ball in 1 month's and a half time. Should be a great fight, ultimately I have Ball losing though - way too wild

Stevenson, not a huge fan. wasn't the best performance but had an injury - so understandable and still got the W. UK would probably salivating if they had a fighter of that class. I've watched some past Stevenson fights on YouTube over on SkySports and UK commentators seem to think he's a future P4P #1/Mayweather.. not entirely sure yet.

Charlo? what happened? went up 2 weight classes against mr.cherrypicker and lost?
        ​ Never been a Charlo fan.. I actually hoped Bud or Tzyu would get to him first.

"We don't sustain, but Americans do... Hahahaha. Priceless."

As stated already my friend, Americans have the most world champions & most P4P's - very well sustained and only more to come with the crazy amount of prospects coming through.

UK has the same amount of world champions as Australia LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by messi807 View Post

I take so long because i have a LIFE my guy - according to you the P4P list isn't real rankings.. but when I mention the amount of world champions in boxing & UK's lack of thereof you go SILENT. What a guy.

I'm guessing you're going to go on a rant about world champions since UK only have 2 World Champions. With Americans/Mexicans holding most the titles as per usual LOL.

​​​​​​"As for P4P... They're not real rankings. They're controlled by you lot and there to hype your frauds. Give me the best Americans and Mexicans and i'll show you what's up with them."

Brother you're deluded..

ALL the UK based versions of P4P: Americans & Mexicans dominate too (TalkSport, ESPN UK, The Sun, BoxLive).

Man, you're probably the worst fan-boy I've ever come across on this forum - and i've come across plenty of canelo fans - canelo's a cherrypicker but he's actually elite, uk fighters sadly aren't outside of HW. You can argue all you want my friend, nothing changes when you wake up tomorrow. teo is a cherrypicker also, no doubt - not sure how that changes anything though.. Teo got a gift against Ortiz who is another american. Taylor got a gift over Catterall who is a UK fighter.

Let's not forget about Katie Taylor, another hyped fighter near UK - GIFT, GIFT, GIFT pahahaha.

Wrote a bunch of nonsense I don't care about - Errol Spence & Bud both have a better legacy & resume than Brook who was your last WW champion oh & Amir Khan too... keep crying .

Maybe your boys will win some world titles soon?

(EDIT my bad you guy's have 3 world champions) I forgot Joe Cordina got that gift over Mexican Vazquez LOL! That was another classic UK underdog upset in the woodworks. They keep coming lol

Have you still got nothing but strawmen arguments and slops? Where is this list against us? I gave you a list of wins but you've not come back with anything again other than laughable deflections and strawmen. Surely you don't get dominated by us to this extent? I think that's what the facts are saying. Yet you talk about delusion... A lot of this list isn't even against Americans and Mexicans. They're nearly all shot fighters too. You even tried the odds angle due to being as desperate as you look.

I'll break down your pathetic reach with with the odds and favourites in detail....

S. Edwards vs Bam - Bam actually moved the weigh-in to make sure he was much stronger and could rehydrate. He then got the smallest ring legal to shut Sunny's movement down.

L. Selby was a shot and retired fighter by the time he'd taken on Lemos. He'd been out of the ring for 17 months and was fighting as a Lightweight when he was a Feather.

Maxi vs Zepeda - Maxi is a 34 year old journeyman. Zepeda is a prime fighter who is actually made for the weight and an actual world contender. Maxi was a huge underdog. So there's reaching, and there's reaching.

Frampton vs Herring. Frampton was a shot fighter and way too small for the weight.

You named Yafai vs Gonzales because you couldn't name any legitimate wins for yourselves. Do i now point out the mass of losses to not only us, but everyone else too? Hahaha. What a clown. Seriously, if this didn't feel degrading writing it, then that's entirely your problem.

Gal Yafai hasn't even fought Alberto Lopez. They're completely different weights. I think you mean Kal Yafai vs Rodriguez. Kal was a shot fighter who had been out of the ring 2 years and 9 months after the Gonzales fight. It was clear he was shot to pieces against a complete bum in Paclar. He then spent a year out before Rodriguez. So not only was he shot to pieces, he was inactive too.

Smith did get beaten by Munguia. Munguia was the favourite. Hahaha. And? At least this is a decent win and not against a shot fighter against another country.

What has Paul Butler vs Rodriguez got to do with Americans and Mexicans? This is beyond embarrassing for you. How in the hell you thought this a good idea i don't know. This was a long winded letter telling me how much of an idiot you clearly are. No shame attached to it what-so-ever. Just desperate and pathetic reaching.

AJ had problems leading to the first Ruiz fight and made the mistake of trying to end it early so he could get out of there. But guess what happened when he was right? He dominated.

Degale vs Truex - Again, Degale was shot. But it tells you how bad Truex was if Degale can win the rematch clearly.

Conlan vs Lopez - Conlan is an IRA supporter who claims he's full on Irish. We do not accept him. But he was finished too from the Wood KO. Even Gill beat him. That's how done he was.

Fury vs Ngannou - Fury won you idiot. Hahahaha. Even without training he still won. AJ then showed Ngannou what it feels like to fight someone who actually took it serious.

Kelly vs Robinson - Kelly won that and got jibbed with the draw. But that isn't a loss. How are you coming up with draws now? What. This is probably the saddest reply i've ever had on here, and that's saying something.

Warrington vs Lopez - Warrington was not only a damaged fighter, but he won that fight. I'd love for you to give me the rounds you had for Lopez. This can be another angle a can have some fun with you.

Warrington vs Lara - Warrington had been out for 17 months in a pandemic lockdown where he couldn't even get sparring. He looked shot for a good reason.

Wood vs Lara - Wood had been out for a year. But in the rematch after he'd had some activity, he dominated.

Does this compete with my huge list? No. Not even close. Why you even bothered i don't know. But it's clear you spent some considerable time looking for all this even though you supposedly "Have a life". You can either match my list, or you can't. And as you can see, you don't come anywhere near to. You're just going for the humiliating reach of naming losses for our shot fighters against anyone even though this is supposed to be strictly American and Mexican. What are you even smoking here?

But considering you like shot fighters, how about Maccarinelli vs Jones? At least Maccarinelli was a shot fighter too. But he knocked Jones cold. That's much better than your stinking list.But guess what, it meant nothing. How about Downes vs Robinson? Hell, Robinson wasn't even shot, just way past his best. He was a fringe level fighter at that point. How about Egginton vs Malignaggi? I could be here all day if you want to go down that round. But it doesn't matter which angle you use, i'll dominate and humiliate you with ease. So please, try me. Watch what happens.

Comment

(Taylor vs Ramirez and Vazquez.
            Ball vs Vargas.
            Hatton vs Castillo and Lazcano.
            Wood vs Lara.
            AJ vs Ruiz.
            Frampton vs Santa Cruz, Garcia, Gonzalez, Avalos, Hirales and Cazarez.
            Khan vs Diaz and Molina.
            Khal Yafai vs Gonzalez and Carmona.
            Gal Yafai vs Calleros and Santomauro.
            Hamed vs Medina and Soto.
            Ingle vs Medina.
            McDonnell vs Ceja
            Woods vs Gonzales x2 and Rivera.
            Groves vs Sierra.
            Degale vs Medina and Periban.
            Duke McKenzie vs Herrera, Soto, Gallegos, Ruiz, Flores, Blanco, Canizales, Benavides and Rodriguez.
            Sunny Edwards vs Granados, Gallardo and Guarneros.
            Monroe vs Terrazas.
            Lee Selby vs Montiel and Ramirez.
            Liam Smith vs Lozano and Garcia.
            Maxi Hughes vs Straffon.
            Martin J Ward vs Amparan.
            Magri vs Gonzalez, Pacheco, Iglesias, Herrera, Arreola and Torres.
            McCullough vs A Zamora, S Ramirez, M Ramirez, O Zamora, Rabanales, Cazares, Cardoz, Bueno, Cardona, Salas,
            Winstone vs Guerrero.
            Conteh vs Lopez.
            Butler vs Montoya Ramirez, Garnica, Molina, Sanchez, Soto, Casares and Garcia Perez.
            Mitchell vs Estrada and Lopez.)

Majority of those fighters were all bum's LOL. Kinda feel sorry for you, quite embarassing you had to note down mismatches & mass-underdog fights - this mentality is why brits fail to make it at world level & if they do, they can never sustain like Americans.

Naseem arguably the best fighter on your list got ruined by Barrera. (Insert Excuses) no shame as he has a better legacy than every fighter you just mentioned.
            Amir Khan stopped by Danny Garcia.
            Hatton got stopped by Floyd. - All your hype jobs or 'future greats' get halted, happens everytime unfortunately.

BUT let's fast forward to the past 4-5 years.

Sunny Edwards got stopped by Jesse Rodriguez.

Lee Selby got stopped and retired by Lemos. (who Hitchins is about to make easy work of).

Maxi Hughes stopped by Zepeda. (only because you mentioned maxi)

Carl Frampton stopped & retired by Jamal Herring.

Khal Yafai got ruined by a shop-worn old Roman Gonzalez.

Gal Yafai just got dropped 3 times and dominated by Diego Alberto Luiz a 10/1 underdog.

Liam Smith got ruined by a 20 year old Jamie Munguia.

Paul Butler got ruined by Emmanuel Rodriguez and lost every round.

AJ got KO'd by Ruiz a 10/1 underdog.

James Degale lost a 16/1 underdog against Caleb Truax LOL.

Jordan Gill KO'D by Kiko Martinez a 7/1 underdog.

AND KO'D again by a 7/1 underdog Mario Enrique Tinoco.

Michael Conlan KO'D by Luis Alberto Lopez.

Tyson Fury (GIFT) against a 7/1 Boxing Debutant Francis Ngannou

Josh Kelly (GIFT draw) against Ray Robinson 5/1

Josh Warrington beaten and upset by a 6/1 underdog against Luis Alberto Lopez, whilst fighting extremely dirty.

Josh Warrington KO'd by a 8/1 underdog against Mauricio Lara, quite frankly embarrassing.

Kid Galahad KO'D by a 8/1 underdog against Kiko Martinez.

Leigh Wood KO'D by Mauricio Lara.

This is just ridicolous in a 5 year span, how do you get upset so much? unbelievable

Now I understand why they keep Connor Benn away from the likes of Boots + Vergil Ortiz.

Credit to Dalton Smith who just got past Jose Zepeda, I thought he'd suffer the same fate as the other big British favourites - tough now, he has to lose to the Haney's, Teo's, Matias's and Hitchins of the world. Wouldn't be surprised if he lost to Prograis, Antuanne Russel, Ortiz, Barboza Jr, Sims or Mercado though. Hopefully they don't hype him too much, wouldn't want him to end up like Josh Kelly or Sunny Edwards!

Considering you want to talk about odds/favourites and what not, how about fights like these... These aren't even shot or complete bums pulled out of my arse like your hideous list either. Nearly all the favourites were dominated and destroyed.

Benn vs McClellan. (McClellan was supposed to destroy Benn. McClellan was so badly beaten, he was maimed)
            Calzaghe vs Lacy ( The Tyson of the SM division was supposedly going to ruin Joe. Joe dominated and turned him into a shot fighter overnight)
            Lewis vs Holyfield 1 (Holyfield was supposedly too tough for Lewis. He too ended up getting dominated and outclassed, but got the usual corruption that so many do in your country)
            Honeyghan vs Curry ( Curry was supposedly far too good for anyone as the undisputed champ but was, oh what a surprise, dominated and forced to quit as a huge favourite)
            Turpin vs Robinson (Robinson, as a huge favourite and your greatest ever, was dominated and beat up for a lopsided loss)
            Brook vs Porter (Porter was made to look like a novice whilst he thrashed around like an unskilled caveman getting clearly beaten with superior skills)
            Benn vs Dewitt (Dewitt was supposed to get rid of Benn in a routine defence. Dewitt was wiped out in style though and had his title taken from him)
            Morrison vs Bentt (Morrison was having a routine defence before fighting Lewis. Morrison was obliterated in 1 round though. Hahahaha. It's just nothing but destruction here)
            Tyson vs Williams (Do you like your inactive fighters, yeah? Well have this one as Danny knocked out the huge favourite and another one of your greats with ease)
            Sheika vs Booth ( You do like getting a drubbing from journeymen don't you. Hahahaha. Oh, dear)
            Fury vs Wilder (Wilder, the coward, went after Fury in the state he was in thinking he was shot to pieces. Well, Fury was at his worst, but still clowned your fraud then facing the corruption so many do)

Let's give favourites from anywhere like you did....

Frazier vs Foreman (Foreman was seen as nothing more than routine. Hahahaha. Frazier was ruined in 2)
            Foreman vs Ali (How could Foreman lose to Ali when Foreman was an unstoppable beast where they feared for Ali's life. Again, Hahahahaha)
            Jones vs Tarver 2 (Tarver was nothing but a pretender who hadn't beaten anyone worth a damn. But he knocked Jones out good in 2 rounds)
            Foreman vs Young (A journeyman in Young dominated Foreman and dropped him in a lopsided win)
            Holyfield vs Moorer (Moorer, a LH, went in there and pulled the upset. Did i mention he was a LH?)
            Holmes vs Spinks (Sticking with the LH theme against your Heavyweights, Spinks took the titles from Holmes as the underdog)
            Tyson vs Holyfield ( Many feared for Holyfield's life but he went in there and took good care of Mike, knocking him out in a huge upset)
            Tyson vs Douglas ( Well, we know what happened here as Tyson was dominated and knocked out)

Do you want me to continue? The difference between us here is, my list contains your greats as the favourites prime or near prime. But mostly, they were destroyed in one sided fashion. Not bums or shot fighters like you had with your pathetic and desperate list. No matter which angle you use, i'll plough your fields with such sufficient ease it will be embarrassing. You understand? Taking you apart is actually too easy. Just like it has been in the ring for over a century where we beat you the vast majority of the time. Mostly done in your own country. Something you lot can't do as you haven't got the character to travel and win. It's why you're so frightened of doing it. The odd time you do try though, you just get laid to waste.

Comment

You have a strange-strange mentality. Majority of your best fighters of the past 2 decades don't even have better resumes then some of our 2nd/3rd tier guys LOL - bro I seriously don't know what planet you woke up on.

"What happened with Ford last time out? Go on.

Ford stopped Kholmatov - not sure what you're talking about. I actually thought Nick Ball deserved the W against Rey Vargas. Now Ford vs Ball in 1 month's and a half time. Should be a great fight, ultimately I have Ball losing though - way too wild

Stevenson, not a huge fan. wasn't the best performance but had an injury - so understandable and still got the W. UK would probably salivating if they had a fighter of that class. I've watched some past Stevenson fights on YouTube over on SkySports and UK commentators seem to think he's a future P4P #1/Mayweather.. not entirely sure yet.

Charlo? what happened? went up 2 weight classes against mr.cherrypicker and lost?
              ​ Never been a Charlo fan.. I actually hoped Bud or Tzyu would get to him first.

"We don't sustain, but Americans do... Hahahaha. Priceless."

As stated already my friend, Americans have the most world champions & most P4P's - very well sustained and only more to come with the crazy amount of prospects coming through.

UK has the same amount of world champions as Australia LOL.
              I'll tell you what happened shall i...

Ford was dominated but had a ref stop the fight at the end when there should have been a count to see if he could continue. Any chance you get, you're in there to rob people blind.

Stevenson lost clearly on my card as he did nothing but run and disengage. The only one trying to fight was Santos. But guess what, the robbery came into play. If you think differently, i'd love to go over the fight with you so you can show me all the rounds he supposedly won. Yeah, you do that and i'll laugh at your attempts.

Charlo claimed for years he'd beat Canelo if given the chance. But in running away from a fight in his own division against Tszyu, he ran to Canelo only to continue running in the ring like a typical coward.

Their combined real resume? Ford has a good win against Magdaleno. Charlo has 2 good wins over Harrison and Castano. Stevenson has 2 good win against Conceicao and Valdez.

This is what i'm talking about with sustaining. If you sustain, you'll have the substance won't you? Wont you? But we'll put it to the test with all your fighters and see shall we. I'm not interested in P4P nonsense or any other manipulation. I want actual substance.

I think you want to check your world title claimants. Most of them are in fact, stolen. Another angle in which to plough your fields. You make it so easy for me. Too easy.

I think you should re-check our world title claimants. I don't want the version dictated by corruption. I want the real version of events.

That's 5 good wins at world level up to now.

Now let's do Wilder, The bigger Charlo and Tank.

Comment

(Taylor vs Ramirez and Vazquez.
                Ball vs Vargas.
                Hatton vs Castillo and Lazcano.
                Wood vs Lara.
                AJ vs Ruiz.
                Frampton vs Santa Cruz, Garcia, Gonzalez, Avalos, Hirales and Cazarez.
                Khan vs Diaz and Molina.
                Khal Yafai vs Gonzalez and Carmona.
                Gal Yafai vs Calleros and Santomauro.
                Hamed vs Medina and Soto.
                Ingle vs Medina.
                McDonnell vs Ceja
                Woods vs Gonzales x2 and Rivera.
                Groves vs Sierra.
                Degale vs Medina and Periban.
                Duke McKenzie vs Herrera, Soto, Gallegos, Ruiz, Flores, Blanco, Canizales, Benavides and Rodriguez.
                Sunny Edwards vs Granados, Gallardo and Guarneros.
                Monroe vs Terrazas.
                Lee Selby vs Montiel and Ramirez.
                Liam Smith vs Lozano and Garcia.
                Maxi Hughes vs Straffon.
                Martin J Ward vs Amparan.
                Magri vs Gonzalez, Pacheco, Iglesias, Herrera, Arreola and Torres.
                McCullough vs A Zamora, S Ramirez, M Ramirez, O Zamora, Rabanales, Cazares, Cardoz, Bueno, Cardona, Salas,
                Winstone vs Guerrero.
                Conteh vs Lopez.
                Butler vs Montoya Ramirez, Garnica, Molina, Sanchez, Soto, Casares and Garcia Perez.
                Mitchell vs Estrada and Lopez.)

Majority of those fighters were all bum's LOL. Kinda feel sorry for you, quite embarassing you had to note down mismatches & mass-underdog fights - this mentality is why brits fail to make it at world level & if they do, they can never sustain like Americans.

Naseem arguably the best fighter on your list got ruined by Barrera. (Insert Excuses) no shame as he has a better legacy than every fighter you just mentioned.
                Amir Khan stopped by Danny Garcia.
                Hatton got stopped by Floyd. - All your hype jobs or 'future greats' get halted, happens everytime unfortunately.

BUT let's fast forward to the past 4-5 years.

Sunny Edwards got stopped by Jesse Rodriguez.

Lee Selby got stopped and retired by Lemos. (who Hitchins is about to make easy work of).

Maxi Hughes stopped by Zepeda. (only because you mentioned maxi)

Carl Frampton stopped & retired by Jamal Herring.

Khal Yafai got ruined by a shop-worn old Roman Gonzalez.

Gal Yafai just got dropped 3 times and dominated by Diego Alberto Luiz a 10/1 underdog.

Liam Smith got ruined by a 20 year old Jamie Munguia.

Paul Butler got ruined by Emmanuel Rodriguez and lost every round.

AJ got KO'd by Ruiz a 10/1 underdog.

James Degale lost a 16/1 underdog against Caleb Truax LOL.

Jordan Gill KO'D by Kiko Martinez a 7/1 underdog.

AND KO'D again by a 7/1 underdog Mario Enrique Tinoco.

Michael Conlan KO'D by Luis Alberto Lopez.

Tyson Fury (GIFT) against a 7/1 Boxing Debutant Francis Ngannou

Josh Kelly (GIFT draw) against Ray Robinson 5/1

Josh Warrington beaten and upset by a 6/1 underdog against Luis Alberto Lopez, whilst fighting extremely dirty.

Josh Warrington KO'd by a 8/1 underdog against Mauricio Lara, quite frankly embarrassing.

Kid Galahad KO'D by a 8/1 underdog against Kiko Martinez.

Leigh Wood KO'D by Mauricio Lara.

This is just ridicolous in a 5 year span, how do you get upset so much? unbelievable

Now I understand why they keep Connor Benn away from the likes of Boots + Vergil Ortiz.

Credit to Dalton Smith who just got past Jose Zepeda, I thought he'd suffer the same fate as the other big British favourites - tough now, he has to lose to the Haney's, Teo's, Matias's and Hitchins of the world. Wouldn't be surprised if he lost to Prograis, Antuanne Russel, Ortiz, Barboza Jr, Sims or Mercado though. Hopefully they don't hype him too much, wouldn't want him to end up like Josh Kelly or Sunny Edwards!

Hey, bum. When are you coming back to get ruined by me? We both know you're staying away because you're getting embarrassed. The same way Richardson just got dominated and beat up only for... You've guessed it. Another robbery form the most corrupt nation on the planet and in history. You know, by the guy who not only has only had 1 round of action in over 2 years, but the guy you said was going to be easy work. At least Selby was shot, retired, a Featherweight and inactive. Your guy was in his prime. Haha.

I don't expect you to feel any shame. Just look at all the nonsense you've written. But never forget. Your guys and the Messycans are nothing but frauds who need to cheat and have a mass of corruption to protect them. On a level playing field, you frauds in North America get dealt with every time. This isn't fantasy or made up bullshlt like you come out with. It's the absolute truth with all the evidence to back it up with.

Comment

Working...
                X