No announcement yet.

Otabek Kholmatov vs Raymond Ford - ESPN+ - Fight By Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Look at you changing it now i've proven you wrong on a massive scale. You came back with nothing. They have to be underdogs now? Hahahahaha. Thanks for the laughs you goof. But try and list as many wins as you can against us and watch me add another huge list with the vast majority to come. You're food to us. The only way you can win is through corruption or getting the opponent at their weakest through whichever means you can. Inactive, drained by contract, shot, coming off a loss...

AJ had something wrong with him in the build up and looked to end it as fast as possible when he dropped Ruiz. He started swinging square on with a guy shorter and with faster hands. You don't do that when you're AJ's size and with his reach. When he got it together for the rematch, he dominated.

Warrington was out of the ring for 17 months in a lockdown so didn't even have a proper camp. Lara had fought 5 times in all that time. He looked shot. Being out for that long against an active opponent will do that for you. That's why Mikey, Hurd, Charlo, Russell etc etc lost. Stupid.

You've got Brits mixed up with you North Americans. You're the ones with all the controversial decisions. List as many as you can for us, then watch me give you a massive list again and putting you straight back in your place. You're not even good enough to suck. That's how bad you are. You're all cheats and hype-jobs. Why else do you think you have a mass of robberies and loses all the time.

Thanks for coming back nearly 2 weeks after i posted this with absolutely nothing to offer. No wins. No nothing. A bit like Mexicans and Americans. All fur coat and no knickers. Now get back on your leash were you belong and have been for over a century. You go for walkies when we say you do.
    Sorry man, I have a real life.

"Now get back on your leash were you belong and have been for over a century. You go for walkies when we say you do."

Sorry man, last time you had any legit guy's on the P4P list they got the snot beaten out of them by Errol Spence & Teofimo Lopez.. You're allowed to give yourself a pat on the back when you have more than 2 WORLD CHAMPIONS. Quite embarrassing, but even the little 'teams' deserve to celebrate LOL. Enjoy those domestic European level fights & of course always getting washed at world level.

Americans have the most World Champions in the sport (13 approx), the most Pound For Pounders on the current list at the moment (4) and with the amount of crazy prospects, it's about to increase more and more. Mexicans have 2 on the P4P and around 9/10 world champions. Still waiting to see what the UK has .

Gotta get that jealousy out of your heart sweetness.

Comment

Here's a little something called reality where your absolute delusion is at play.

Bob Fitzsimmons
      Ted "Kid" Lewis
      Jack "Kid" Berg
      Freddie Welsh
      Charley White
      Owen Moran
      Joe Burman
      Matt Wells
      Jimmy McLarnin
      Jimmy Wilde​

Look at the win/loss record with these names on Boxrec. We win the vast majority of the time against Americans and Mexicans. Facts show anyone who knows their boxing that. The amount of times we've beaten your greats is eyewatering. Even Turpin beat your greatest in "Sugar" Ray Robinson. This has been going on for well over a century. It won't stop no matter what. You've proven never to be good enough in all this time.

These are a handful of more recent times. There's loads more, but you won't come close to matching this list.

Fury vs Wilder x3.
      AJ vs Franklin and Brezeale.
      Brook vs Porter.
      Taylor vs Prograis and Martin.
      Froch vs Taylor and Dirrell.
      Hatton vs Malignaggi, Collazo and Phillips.
      Lewis vs Holyfield x2, Briggs, Grant, Morrison, Mercer, Tucker, Tyson, Rahman and McCall.
      Calzaghe vs Lacy, Hopkins, Jones, Mitchell, Brewer and Sheika.
      Khan vs Malignaggi, Collazo, Alexander, Algiera, Peterson (It was a robbery) and Judah.
      Hamed vs Johnson and Kelley​
      Nigel Benn vs Dewitt, Barkley, Williams, McClellan and Sims.

Mexicans...

Taylor vs Ramirez and Vazquez.
      Ball vs Vargas.
      Hatton vs Castillo and Lazcano.
      Wood vs Lara.
      AJ vs Ruiz.
      Frampton vs Santa Cruz, Garcia, Gonzalez, Avalos, Hirales and Cazarez.
      Khan vs Diaz and Molina.
      Khal Yafai vs Gonzalez and Carmona.
      Gal Yafai vs Calleros and Santomauro.
      Hamed vs Medina and Soto.
      Ingle vs Medina.
      McDonnell vs Ceja
      Woods vs Gonzales x2 and Rivera.
      Groves vs Sierra.
      Degale vs Medina and Periban.
      Duke McKenzie vs Herrera, Soto, Gallegos, Ruiz, Flores, Blanco, Canizales, Benavides and Rodriguez.
      Sunny Edwards vs Granados, Gallardo and Guarneros.
      Monroe vs Terrazas.
      Lee Selby vs Montiel and Ramirez.
      Liam Smith vs Lozano and Garcia.
      Maxi Hughes vs Straffon.
      Martin J Ward vs Amparan.
      Magri vs Gonzalez, Pacheco, Iglesias, Herrera, Arreola and Torres.
      McCullough vs A Zamora, S Ramirez, M Ramirez, O Zamora, Rabanales, Cazares, Cardoz, Bueno, Cardona, Salas,
      Winstone vs Guerrero.
      Conteh vs Lopez.
      Butler vs Montoya Ramirez, Garnica, Molina, Sanchez, Soto, Casares and Garcia Perez.
      Mitchell vs Estrada and Lopez.​

Understand why i'm laughing now? The only trash fighters are Americans and Mexicans. It's why they're running away from everyone and making sure to get fights when they're horribly inactive because the opponent takes on a shot form. On a level playing field, all you both do is lose. Why else do you think you lose nearly all those fights? The only other option is the corrupt robbery which you both have a mass of. Both of you alone have more than the rest of the world combined if you deduct the other country. Now that's trash. You have only a small handful of legit victories. Most of the world titles you both have are stolen too. Your fighters degrade themselves the same way you do on here. No wonder you keep on producing cowards and frauds. They're a product of their environment.

As for Argentina??? How many wins over us do Argentina have? We win nearly every time out against them. You're living in fantasy land. You can't read and you're getting clowned with facts. You're our b1tch, don't ever forget that. ​

(Taylor vs Ramirez and Vazquez.
      Ball vs Vargas.
      Wood vs Lara.
      AJ vs Ruiz.
      Khan vs Diaz and Molina.
      Ingle vs Medina.
      McDonnell vs Ceja
      Groves vs Sierra.
      Duke McKenzie vs Herrera, Soto, Gallegos, Ruiz, Flores, Blanco, Canizales, Benavides and Rodriguez.
      Monroe vs Terrazas.
      Maxi Hughes vs Straffon.
      McCullough vs A Zamora, S Ramirez, M Ramirez, O Zamora, Rabanales, Cazares, Cardoz, Bueno, Cardona, Salas,
      Winstone vs Guerrero.
      Conteh vs Lopez.
      Butler vs Montoya Ramirez, Garnica, Molina, Sanchez, Soto, Casares and Garcia Perez.
      Mitchell vs Estrada and Lopez.)

Majority of those fighters were all bum's LOL. Kinda feel sorry for you, quite embarassing you had to note down mismatches & mass-underdog fights - this mentality is why brits fail to make it at world level & if they do, they can never sustain like Americans.

Naseem arguably the best fighter on your list got ruined by Barrera. (Insert Excuses) no shame as he has a better legacy than every fighter you just mentioned.
      Amir Khan stopped by Danny Garcia.
      Hatton got stopped by Floyd. - All your hype jobs or 'future greats' get halted, happens everytime unfortunately.

BUT let's fast forward to the past 4-5 years.

Sunny Edwards got stopped by Jesse Rodriguez.

Lee Selby got stopped and retired by Lemos. (who Hitchins is about to make easy work of).

Maxi Hughes stopped by Zepeda. (only because you mentioned maxi)

Carl Frampton stopped & retired by Jamal Herring.

Khal Yafai got ruined by a shop-worn old Roman Gonzalez.

Gal Yafai just got dropped 3 times and dominated by Diego Alberto Luiz a 10/1 underdog.

Liam Smith got ruined by a 20 year old Jamie Munguia.

Paul Butler got ruined by Emmanuel Rodriguez and lost every round.

AJ got KO'd by Ruiz a 10/1 underdog.

James Degale lost a 16/1 underdog against Caleb Truax LOL.

Jordan Gill KO'D by Kiko Martinez a 7/1 underdog.

AND KO'D again by a 7/1 underdog Mario Enrique Tinoco.

Michael Conlan KO'D by Luis Alberto Lopez.

Tyson Fury (GIFT) against a 7/1 Boxing Debutant Francis Ngannou

Josh Kelly (GIFT draw) against Ray Robinson 5/1

Josh Warrington beaten and upset by a 6/1 underdog against Luis Alberto Lopez, whilst fighting extremely dirty.

Josh Warrington KO'd by a 8/1 underdog against Mauricio Lara, quite frankly embarrassing.

Kid Galahad KO'D by a 8/1 underdog against Kiko Martinez.

Leigh Wood KO'D by Mauricio Lara.

This is just ridicolous in a 5 year span, how do you get upset so much? unbelievable

Now I understand why they keep Connor Benn away from the likes of Boots + Vergil Ortiz.

Credit to Dalton Smith who just got past Jose Zepeda, I thought he'd suffer the same fate as the other big British favourites - tough now, he has to lose to the Haney's, Teo's, Matias's and Hitchins of the world. Wouldn't be surprised if he lost to Prograis, Antuanne Russel, Ortiz, Barboza Jr, Sims or Mercado though. Hopefully they don't hype him too much, wouldn't want him to end up like Josh Kelly or Sunny Edwards!

Comment

• Originally posted by messi807 View Post

Sorry man, I have a real life.

"Now get back on your leash were you belong and have been for over a century. You go for walkies when we say you do."

Sorry man, last time you had any legit guy's on the P4P list they got the snot beaten out of them by Errol Spence & Teofimo Lopez.. You're allowed to give yourself a pat on the back when you have more than 2 WORLD CHAMPIONS. Quite embarrassing, but even the little 'teams' deserve to celebrate LOL. Enjoy those domestic European level fights & of course always getting washed at world level.

Americans have the most World Champions in the sport (13 approx), the most Pound For Pounders on the current list at the moment (4) and with the amount of crazy prospects, it's about to increase more and more. Mexicans have 2 on the P4P and around 9/10 world champions. Still waiting to see what the UK has .

Gotta get that jealousy out of your heart sweetness.
        Hahahaha, you're back with nothing to show again? I bet that's why you took so long to reply. You were looking for wins over us and came up short as you saw nothing but wins over shot fighters and what not. Then a mass of losses. You can't make a list because one doesn't exist to match mine. It's tiny in comparison. They're the facts. I don't care about your delusions, sweetness. That's all you have to come with while you make a fool of yourself.

Would that be the Kell Brook who came from a stoppage defeat and a broken eye socket against Golovkin after your fighters ducked him at Welter? The Brook who was already struggling to make Welter before going up and had to come back down again? But guess what, he gave Spence a hard fight and was winning until his energy drained in the second half which is the only reason Spence came back into it. He would have lost otherwise. When Spence was in a fight where he was inactive for a long period and in a lesser situation, he got destroyed by Crawford. Absolutely mullered. Haha. When Kell fought Crawford years after being away from the division and completely shot to pieces and drained horribly at the weight he won the completed rounds. Kell did much better than Spence did against him. How embarrassing is that?

How long was Taylor out of the ring for? Yeah, 16 months. Teo wouldn't face him otherwise. He tried to get Taylor to drain himself at a time when Teo said he couldn't make Lightweight any more. Why would he want a drained fighter? It's because you cowards can't win otherwise. Just look at all the Americans and Mexicans doing it with them going after inactive fighters and draining them like b1tches. But what happens to you sweetness when it's on a level playing field? What happens when you're the ones under those conditions? You lose at your best. You lose even worse when you're not. As soon as Teo saw that opportunity to get a weakened fighter, he jumped at it. You know the guy, the one who loses all the time if he doesn't have an advantage. Kambosos, Martin and last time out against Ortiz. He's a fraud like all your fighters. The amount of gifts they get is pathetic. Gifts and weakened opponents. But let me know when you and the Mexicans have wins that aren't under those conditions. Yeah, that's a tiny list again, isn't it. Duh.

This "Little team" is bouncing your "Big team" around like a ball for fun and has done so for over a century. What does that say about you? Hahahaha. You absolute clown. But please come back with the hot air and deflated ego. It's funny watching you humiliate yourself like this with a mass of strawmen arguments and fallacies. What else have you got? Nothing but the slaps of our boys coming to your country and burying you decade after decade. Which countries do you go to and do those kind of things? Oh, that's right. You get molly whopped nearly every time you travel. Home and away you lose most of the time. They lose like you're losing right now. They lose to the "Small team".

As for P4P... They're not real rankings. They're controlled by you lot and there to hype your frauds. Give me the best Americans and Mexicans and i'll show you what's up with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by messi807 View Post

(Taylor vs Ramirez and Vazquez.
          Ball vs Vargas.
          Wood vs Lara.
          AJ vs Ruiz.
          Khan vs Diaz and Molina.
          Ingle vs Medina.
          McDonnell vs Ceja
          Groves vs Sierra.
          Monroe vs Terrazas.
          Maxi Hughes vs Straffon.
          Winstone vs Guerrero.
          Conteh vs Lopez.
          Mitchell vs Estrada and Lopez.)

Majority of those fighters were all bum's LOL. Kinda feel sorry for you, quite embarassing you had to note down mismatches & mass-underdog fights - this mentality is why brits fail to make it at world level & if they do, they can never sustain like Americans.

Naseem arguably the best fighter on your list got ruined by Barrera. (Insert Excuses) no shame as he has a better legacy than every fighter you just mentioned.
          Amir Khan stopped by Danny Garcia.
          Hatton got stopped by Floyd. - All your hype jobs or 'future greats' get halted, happens everytime unfortunately.

BUT let's fast forward to the past 4-5 years.

Sunny Edwards got stopped by Jesse Rodriguez.

Lee Selby got stopped and retired by Lemos. (who Hitchins is about to make easy work of).

Maxi Hughes stopped by Zepeda. (only because you mentioned maxi)

Carl Frampton stopped & retired by Jamal Herring.

Khal Yafai got ruined by a shop-worn old Roman Gonzalez.

Gal Yafai just got dropped 3 times and dominated by Diego Alberto Luiz a 10/1 underdog.

Liam Smith got ruined by a 20 year old Jamie Munguia.

Paul Butler got ruined by Emmanuel Rodriguez and lost every round.

AJ got KO'd by Ruiz a 10/1 underdog.

James Degale lost a 16/1 underdog against Caleb Truax LOL.

Jordan Gill KO'D by Kiko Martinez a 7/1 underdog.

AND KO'D again by a 7/1 underdog Mario Enrique Tinoco.

Michael Conlan KO'D by Luis Alberto Lopez.

Tyson Fury (GIFT) against a 7/1 Boxing Debutant Francis Ngannou

Josh Kelly (GIFT draw) against Ray Robinson 5/1

Josh Warrington beaten and upset by a 6/1 underdog against Luis Alberto Lopez, whilst fighting extremely dirty.

Josh Warrington KO'd by a 8/1 underdog against Mauricio Lara, quite frankly embarrassing.

Kid Galahad KO'D by a 8/1 underdog against Kiko Martinez.

Leigh Wood KO'D by Mauricio Lara.

This is just ridicolous in a 5 year span, how do you get upset so much? unbelievable

Now I understand why they keep Connor Benn away from the likes of Boots + Vergil Ortiz.

Credit to Dalton Smith who just got past Jose Zepeda, I thought he'd suffer the same fate as the other big British favourites - tough now, he has to lose to the Haney's, Teo's, Matias's and Hitchins of the world. Wouldn't be surprised if he lost to Prograis, Antuanne Russel, Ortiz, Barboza Jr, Sims or Mercado though. Hopefully they don't hype him too much, wouldn't want him to end up like Josh Kelly or Sunny Edwards!

WTF have i just read? This, after you said you have a life? It doesn't look like it to me. It looks like i've really hurt your feelings after putting you in your place after talking shlt that factually wasn't true. Yeah, i've got your attention alright. And now i'm going to clown you until you run away from the humiliation. You definitely looked for wins over us. Hahahahaha. You even contradicted yourself with calling my list low level bums. But look what you've put. You prized idiot.

Take a look at those fights and what do you see? Shot and inactive fighters. Man, you're desperate.

I'll take this nice and slow.... I'll do a few at a time.

What happened with Ford last time out? Go on.

What happened to Stevenson last time out?

What happened to Charlo last time out?

We don't sustain do we? OK. List all their best wins and let's compare. This is going to be fun. We have better resumes than your lot. We don't have a mass of cowards or taking on shot or inactive fighters all the time and cast them down as great wins either. But you lot? That's all they have. Oh, and a mass of robberies.

We don't sustain, but Americans do... Hahahaha. Priceless.

Comment

• Lmao shid nee(sid knee) @ it every thread going ballistic. Shid buddy you’re a gem. The world needs ******s like you. Someone has to be the “B” side in life lol
            Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

• ****t knee doesn't care about facts He's a delusional bigot legit scary delusional he's an inbred so he's not functioning on all cylinders. He will make ****tt up in his mind and he's convinced himself that no brit has ever lost fair in square lol he has 10 excuses lined up for each and every brit who lost to an American and Mexican and the scary part is he isn't trolling he believes the BS he spews.

Comment

• Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
                Lmao shid nee(sid knee) @ it every thread going ballistic. Shid buddy you’re a gem. The world needs ******s like you. Someone has to be the “B” side in life lol
                I've got your attention too. How else did you find this thread? You followed me. Truth cuts deep. Especially when it's ego at play.

B side? Someone has to understand the definition of projection.

Comment

• Originally posted by Regge View Post
                  ****t knee doesn't care about facts He's a delusional bigot legit scary delusional he's an inbred so he's not functioning on all cylinders. He will make ****tt up in his mind and he's convinced himself that no brit has ever lost fair in square lol he has 10 excuses lined up for each and every brit who lost to an American and Mexican and the scary part is he isn't trolling he believes the BS he spews.
                  I'm talking nothing but facts. It's why you've followed me here. I've had your attention for quite some time now and it burns you deep inside.

If you think someone out of the ring for 16 months is at their best and still perform as if they're an active fighter, then you're lying as equally as you're deranged. Everything you say is deranged. But it's understandable when you read the comments from Mexicans on YouTube and social media and see how f3cked in the head you lot are. You're the most extreme and toxic putrid freaks i've ever come across. You're the ones who make it all up in your heads then run when asked to justify it. You're cowards and cheats in equal measure.

Now get back to watching your biggest fraud in Canelo go about his stinking shltfest of a career like the fraud he is. Don't miss another one of your frauds who is fighting at the weekend against, you've guessed it, someone who has been out for 16 months. Yeah, it's all a coincidence. You absolute weirdo.

Comment

I'm talking nothing but facts. It's why you've followed me here. I've had your attention for quite some time now and it burns you deep inside.

If you think someone out of the ring for 16 months is at their best and still perform as if they're an active fighter, then you're lying as equally as you're deranged. Everything you say is deranged. But it's understandable when you read the comments from Mexicans on YouTube and social media and see how f3cked in the head you lot are. You're the most extreme and toxic putrid freaks i've ever come across. You're the ones who make it all up in your heads then run when asked to justify it. You're cowards and cheats in equal measure.

Now get back to watching your biggest fraud in Canelo go about his stinking shltfest of a career like the fraud he is. Don't miss another one of your frauds who is fighting at the weekend against, you've guessed it, someone who has been out for 16 months. Yeah, it's all a coincidence. You absolute weirdo.
                    Bwahahaha u literally copy and paste the same paragraphs and post them in different threads your an absolute nutter this is fabulous mate ROFL
                    Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post

Bwahahaha u literally copy and paste the same paragraphs and post them in different threads your an absolute nutter this is fabulous mate ROFL
                      That was to the forum weirdo, Regge. Why are you answering it? Am i that much inside your head that you want to answer for other forum b1tches? Does it make you jealous when i smack another b1tch around? You want all my attention? Get in line. I'll deal with you after i've dealt with them. There's enough d1ck to go around. Don't worry.

Comment

Working...
                      X