No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: EBU Champ Baraou Eyes German Homecoming

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: EBU Champ Baraou Eyes German Homecoming

German world title hopeful Abass Baraou claimed the vacant EBU super welterweight title with a majority-decision win over Sam Eggington last night at the Telford International Centre in Telford, England.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 03-02-2024, 02:51 PM.

I enjoyed the fight, but this guy is not elite. His hand speed is slow and his timing is a bit off, maybe because of the hand speed. I think Eggington saw most of his punches with some notable exceptions as when Sam's gumshield flew through the night air

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
      I enjoyed the fight, but this guy is not elite. His hand speed is slow and his timing is a bit off, maybe because of the hand speed. I think Eggington saw most of his punches with some notable exceptions as when Sam's gumshield flew through the night air
      Typical alphabet nonsense. An unproven prospect against a retread journeyman in an eliminator.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing

Neither were in the WBA top 10. I doubt it’s for mando, when Kurbanov and Madrivmov #1 & #2 fight next week.

but who knows apparently Berlanga is WBA mandatory now instead of Morrell, unless that confusion got cleared up
        Berlanga is in line for Morrell, while Morrell is in line for Canelo.
        edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

Berlanga is in line for Morrell, while Morrell is in line for Canelo.
          That makes sense, I figured it got cleared up.

Comment

Originally posted by wildman View Post

Typical alphabet nonsense. An unproven prospect against a retread journeyman in an eliminator.
            Give a bit of respect. Eggy's a gatekeeper not a Journeyman!

Comment

Working...
            X