Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo has 1-2 years left before being completely washed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo has 1-2 years left before being completely washed?

I truly feel that canelo is on the decline and has been on the decline after the 1st fight against GGG... canelo has not been the same fighter since.. he's very inactive now and will only stalk his opponents down to throw 1-2 power shot then reset and repeat... i think it's because he's declining and that's probably why he doesnt want to entertain fights with crawford or benavidez because losing to those guys, he will not have any excuse to run too so he continue to fight bigger guys so that when he loses, he can use the excuse that it wasnt at his weight class...

He's been the same exact fighter as before.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
      He's been the same exact fighter as before.
      i dont see it that way... before he was more active.. his style... he had more movements... now he's slow, feet looks heavy, he rarely sets any of his punches up and is only walking forward with high guard then throwing 1-2 power shot then backs off and repeat.

Comment

Hes had many fights, so let him take it easy. Hes still got a few good wins in him im sure. He will pick and choose, so he will be ok to prolong career a bit. He might fill his resume with a few more bums, with a bivol or Munguia in between bums.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

i dont see it that way... before he was more active.. his style... he had more movements... now he's slow, feet looks heavy, he rarely sets any of his punches up and is only walking forward with high guard then throwing 1-2 power shot then backs off and repeat.

always been slow on his feet, low volume, same exact fighter.

Comment

They're talking about bivol fight, they don't understand that what changed in that fight was the opponent, canelo was the same slow boxer that fought Lara, smith, saunders and all the others.

Comment

before, he would use his head and upper body movements... now he doesnt do any of that and he just walks forward with his high guard... he used to didnt fight like this with the high guard... he used to use his upper body movements as his defense, now he use the high guard instead because he takes less energy.

Comment

I just love the storyline.

Pre-Bivol Canelo: "Yeah, canelo beats everybody, he should challenge Usyk at cruiserweight, he beats him."

Past Bivol Canelo: "Canelo has been washed up since GGG 2".

Man, Bivol really destroyed Canelo`s aura in the eyes of casual fans...

Comment

Working...
                X