Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Respect Over Money: 40yr Old Badou Jack Rejects Deal to Fight Canelo Alvarez as Canelo is Demanding a Catchweight 20lbs Under the Cruiser Weight Limit for the WBC Title Plus a Rehydration Clause

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respect Over Money: 40yr Old Badou Jack Rejects Deal to Fight Canelo Alvarez as Canelo is Demanding a Catchweight 20lbs Under the Cruiser Weight Limit for the WBC Title Plus a Rehydration Clause

We need more guys like Badou. Canelo then proceeded to cherrypick a guy 2 divisions below his weight class in Jermell Charlo

Smash Smash El_Mero El_Mero like this.

lol.......
    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

canelo is such a punk.

canelo stans cried when floyd "drained" him by fighting him 2 pounds under the junior middleweight limit with no rehydration clause. canelo still rehydrated 13 pounds that fight.

where are the canelo stans when canelo requests a 20 POUND weight drain PLUS rehydration clauses?

Comment

i have been vocal with canelo on his choices of opponents and i have said that he has the right to fight whoever he wants at this point because he's earned it but i am not backing him up on this one... choosing who you want to fight is one thing, but making demands like this i cant back him up on this one.

Comment

That's not surprising. Anyone remember Canelo-weight? Canelo will do ANYTHING to gain a competitive advantage over his opponent. Steroids, catchweights, dragging fighters up multiple weight classes. Canelo just has no honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing in the Netherworld View Post
            That's not surprising. Anyone remember Canelo-weight? Canelo will do ANYTHING to gain a competitive advantage over his opponent. Steroids, catchweights, dragging fighters up multiple weight classes. Canelo just has no honor.

yeah 155 pounds, the canelo division. Im too big for 154. Im too small for 160, its scary GGG is up there and not old yet.

Comment

A disgrace to boxing

Comment

Working...
              X