Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ramirez Aiming to Make History for Mexico Against Goulamirian

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ramirez Aiming to Make History for Mexico Against Goulamirian

Gilberto Ramirez has a chance to become Mexico's first cruiserweight world champion when he fights Arsen Goulamirian in Inglewood, California, on March 30.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Orale cabrones!

Comment

You're not making history though Zurdo. Most Mexicans have fought horrifically inactive opponents. You're just another one doing what you do best.

Goulamirian only has 1 fight in 4 and a half years. By the time he gets in the ring with Ramirez, he'll have been out for 16 months. That's the only reason he's going after him. He'll win this for that very reason. If not for that, he isn't good enough otherwise.

Zurdo wasn't even a real SM champ as Abraham lost to Murray and got a gift decision so was coming from a clear loss. Plus Abraham was done anyway.

Comment

Did a Mexican steal your gf ? Or bf ? You are always saying something negative about Mexicans .Why ?
        club fighter club fighter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyRespectful View Post
          Did a Mexican steal your gf ? Or bf ? You are always saying something negative about Mexicans .Why ?
          So you think pointing out the truth and facts are negative? I agree. The subject matter is very negative. Just imagine seeking these kind of opponents to gain an advantage. How cowardly is that? Look up the definition of cheating in the search engine and look at what comes up.

Don't even pretend it hasn't been going on for years now. The consistency is grotesque.

By the way, i'm not the one who defends the king of Mexican cowardice in Canelo no matter what he does like a fanatic who is clearly detached from reality. You are. You want to feed your ego on corruption and cheating because your frauds aren't good enough otherwise. Look at what happens to them in a fair fight. They get dominated. Look at the patterns. Then you'll understand why they're doing this. They can't win otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

So you think pointing out the truth and facts are negative? I agree. The subject matter is very negative. Just imagine seeking these kind of opponents to gain an advantage. How cowardly is that? Look up the definition of cheating in the search engine and look at what comes up.

Don't even pretend it hasn't been going on for years now. The consistency is grotesque.

By the way, i'm not the one who defends the king of Mexican cowardice in Canelo no matter what he does like a fanatic who is clearly detached from reality. You are. You want to feed your ego on corruption and cheating because your frauds aren't good enough otherwise. Look at what happens to them in a fair fight. They get dominated. Look at the patterns. Then you'll understand why they're doing this. They can't win otherwise.
            Debating an obvious bigot like you is pointless. You're pitiful. I believe it's best to avoid a racist ahole.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

My god you are so full of crap!
              I clicked on your profile and literally EVERY..SINGLE..ONE of your latest comments is on a post where there is a Mexican fighter involved.

Seeing as how you have more than 17,000 posts since 2015 that means you post at least 5 times per day, every single day!
              I can only imagine the level of pettiness and hate towards a race that it takes to comment on an internet forum every day just to bash them and diminesh their accomplishments.

I know in your eyes, there has not been a single Mexican boxer who has ever achieved anything honestly and that is your opinion, your mind is made up, and nothing will change it.

Good luck to you buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyRespectful View Post

Debating an obvious bigot like you is pointless. You're pitiful. I believe it's best to avoid a racist ahole.
                There isn't any racism here. You just can't bare the truth and don't wish to acknowledge the facts of the matter because it hurts too much when it's pointed out.

You can't defend the indefensible, that's why you can't disprove any of these facts. It's clear what they're doing. They're all doing it. That's degrading when combat is supposed to have some honour and integrity involved. Not cowardice where they won't fight you if they can't cheat you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsrr View Post

My god you are so full of crap!
                  I clicked on your profile and literally EVERY..SINGLE..ONE of your latest comments is on a post where there is a Mexican fighter involved.

Seeing as how you have more than 17,000 posts since 2015 that means you post at least 5 times per day, every single day!
                  I can only imagine the level of pettiness and hate towards a race that it takes to comment on an internet forum every day just to bash them and diminesh their accomplishments.

I know in your eyes, there has not been a single Mexican boxer who has ever achieved anything honestly and that is your opinion, your mind is made up, and nothing will change it.

Good luck to you buddy!
                  I don't even post every day. I do it maybe twice a week if that on average. I don't even treat this cesspit as a forum any more due to it being filled with mostly madness.

It isn't my fault if you don't like the truth. But it is the truth. Dispute it if you want. But people like you are the problem with boxing where you'll defend these kind of actions which means the "Fighters" will do more of it and turn this sport into an even bigger freakshow. But that doesn't matter does it as long as Mexicans can live in a fantasy world and spew their ugliness all over the internet after beating another opponent due to being f3cked over because the fight wouldn't happen unless they got those conditions.

For the record, i give credit for honest and real accomplishments. Not for crooked fake ones by hideous frauds.

Comment

There has already been a first Mexican light heavyweight champion in Julio Cesar Gonzalez so zurdo wouldn't be achieving the same feat at light heavyweight as he did at super middleweight. check your facts boxingscene.
                    TonyRespectful TonyRespectful likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X