Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Aiming for Light Heavyweight Glory, Lopez Readies for 10 Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Aiming for Light Heavyweight Glory, Lopez Readies for 10 Rounds

Najee Lopez believes he is the next great American light heavyweight. If that is indeed the case, Lopez's fight on ProBox TV on Wednesday, Feb. 28, against Marcos Escudero, at ProBox TV Events Center in Plant City, Florida, is the next step in his destiny being fulfilled.
    [Click Here To Read More]

At the top of this write up it states " interview " honesty on journalism it should read ........ Advertisement . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post
      At the top of this write up it states " interview " honesty on journalism it should read ........ Advertisement . . . .
      It is not advertising. This website and ProBox TV are owned by the same people.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby817 View Post

It is not advertising. This website and ProBox TV are owned by the same people.
        sure it is..........you just read with a dif pair of glasses then me is all. another words you see things a lot different then me. Enjoy the fights this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post

sure it is..........you just read with a dif pair of glasses then me is all. another words you see things a lot different then me. Enjoy the fights this weekend.
          Enjoy my fellow boxing degenerate. Cheers.

Comment

i am a card carrying member of the Boxing Ghoul association of world boxing. if someone is getting hit in the face arms liver kidney along side the head i want to witness it.......

Comment

Working...
            X