Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berlanga: I Have To Perform My Ass Off vs. McCrory, Dominate, Look Phenomenal & Make Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berlanga: I Have To Perform My Ass Off vs. McCrory, Dominate, Look Phenomenal & Make Statement

Edgar Berlanga will get another opportunity to prove his promise and potential when he takes on Padraig McCrory on Saturday at the Caribe Royale in Orlando. The fight will headline a Matchroom Boxing card on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Please tell me this absolute clown isn’t getting a canelo fight ? He’s never even beaten a top 20 guy

Comment

Dont bite him.

Comment

Berlanga is an outright joke
        Nothing more nothing less

Comment

It is nuts how many fans he could get if he just learned how to be humble. He sucks at the bad guy role and that doesn't make fans. He is in that midlander zone where nobody likes him.
          El_Feroz99 El_Feroz99 MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

Berlanga, I can certainly say that you don't have the entire island on your back. You lost the attention of a lot PR boxing fans because we have not seen any progress for the last 3 years. Good luck on that.
            El_Feroz99 El_Feroz99 MulaKO MulaKO like this.

Comment

I was hoping this fight happened already so I can stop reading about him in the news

Comment

Berlanga has to show considerable improvement to his fighting technique, and knockout power, in this fight, and going forward!

Comment

This guy has the smallest head on a body his size. Similar to Ryan and Rolly. He can’t take any real punches. Look at Tank, he’s like a bobble head figure but can take a punch if need be and Haney… He’s has the guts but god damn I can’t pass those lips and that nose. And the way he he talks like Floyd.

Comment

You fighting soft comp from UK. This dude in US would be C level competition. You can’t beat this dude convincingly, get out the game because you are a classic underachieving con job. Be happy you with Matchroom and fighting soft comp with pretty records agains their Mr. Softie’s. Make sure Matchroom pays you because Teo said DAZN going out of business soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X