Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Blockbuster Taylor-Catterall Rematch Sells Out In A Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Blockbuster Taylor-Catterall Rematch Sells Out In A Day

The eagerly anticipated rematch between Josh Taylor and Jack Catterall in Leeds sold out in 24 hours
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 02-24-2024, 04:32 AM.

Should be good.

Comment

Who is 'Chorley’s ‘El Gato’ (28-1, 13 KOs). ....How many seats?

Comment

Must be nothing to do that night

Comment

They failed to mention that the First Direct Arena only seats 12.

All jokes aside, I will be watching this fight. I haven’t totally given up on Taylor though I’m hardly the fan I used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Bornboxingfan View Post
            Who is 'Chorley’s ‘El Gato’ (28-1, 13 KOs). ....How many seats?
            El Gato, means The Cat-terall, and Chorley must be where he come's from. I had forgotten that "El Gato" was his ring moniker, but that's what it is.
            The First Direct Arena in Leeds, where Josh 'The Tartan Tornado' Taylor will be fighting Jack 'El Gato' Catterall, hold's a capacity of 13,781 seat's.
            I honestly thought that the interest in this rematch had died out long ago, I was surprised to find out that I was definitely wrong big time!
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Catterall is really put it on Taylor this time around, for making him wait over 2 year's for their rematch!

Comment

"I appreciate all the fans spending their hard-earned money to see me beat Josh Taylor on April 27 in Leeds."

I like what he's done there.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
                  "I appreciate all the fans spending their hard-earned money to see me beat Josh Taylor on April 27 in Leeds."

I like what he's done there.
                  Lmfao
                  At least he’s honest

Comment

Originally posted by sirculturevulture View Post
                    They failed to mention that the First Direct Arena only seats 12.

12k is plenty and it's impressive that it's sold out straight away

It shows they should have done it at a bigger arena though. Would have sold out Manchester Arena too, clearly.
                    Last edited by Don_Jah; 02-24-2024, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X