Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Deprived British Boxing 'Needed' Taylor-Catterall II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Deprived British Boxing 'Needed' Taylor-Catterall II

By Adam Noble-Forcey - Eddie Hearn believes the British fight scene "needed" the rematch between Josh Taylor and Jack Catterall because of the extent to which its leading fighters are fighting elsewhere.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yup. They also need Connor eggs vs eubanks Jr the biggest fight in British boxing history. And the 2nd biggest fight in British boxing history Amir khan vs kell Brook 2 would be nice. Make it happen Eddie I’m readeh!!!!
    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Deprived or depraved British boxing?
      BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

Sic him Sid. Eddy said deprived British boxing. I think Eddy might move to Mexico.
        MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

the rest of the world sees Taylor as shot.
          Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
            the rest of the world sees Taylor as shot.
            True, but the fall was from such a height, that he still has domestic level skills.
            Smash Smash wrecksracer wrecksracer like this.

Comment

Tsk tsk tsk...I told you guys this would happen. Eddie came to America trying to destroy American boxing by adding a third wall of separation (4 if you wanna include MR vs GB) between American fighters. That failed and now they're trying to use washed oil cartel money to recoup the American losses but they have to sacrifice British fighters by doing so. Now he wants to have you believe that Taylor vs Catt ll is the biggest fight that can be had over there and that's BS. Some people in the States want to complain about Hay.on but he's doing the exact opposite of what Hearn a d Dazn are doing. Gawd bless Al Haymon!!! Doe!!!
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

I don't know what Hearn is spouting about , Catt/Taylor 2 is a good fight but Taylor looked well beaten in the first fight and has been taken apart in his only fight since ...never PPv !
                Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Translation: Even the British wouldn't buy this PPV, so we'll make it look like we're doing something noble. All the pre-fight stuff will likely be more interesting than the actual fight, if it's anything like the first one.
                  MulaKO MulaKO Smash Smash like this.

Comment

It's the over expectations. Greats are few and people spend lifetimes finding them. The net has fans picking media stars and other pretenders, national and political. Footwork hardly enters the conversation.

Comment

Working...
                    X