Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Santos Admits Benn Is Just As Difficult As Ennis For Underrated Barrios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Told you straight Sunny , cash is king but you walked away now your putting words in my mouth
    You honestly can say you don’t see a difference ?
    C’mon , i wouldn’t even expect that from you
    You accepted the ban bet after i said i don't bet money with other posters online. But now you're going back on our deal? It didn't take you long to back down did it. And all this after you were so confident in your prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

You accepted the ban bet after i said i don't bet money with other posters online. But now you're going back on our deal? It didn't take you long to back down did it. And all this after you were so confident in your prediction.
      Sid knee don’t be lying
      Don’t make me have to call you liar
      Yes you did tell me that you don’t gamble and we left it at that
      I respect that and have no problem with that actually I tip my hat to you for not ******** but never did I agree on any ban
      So please don’t even go there , you know that’s bullchit

Comment

All Brit all the time
        Wouldn’t you say that’s extreme
        No , just patriotic
        Since your the smart one , tell me what that would be classified as
        I don't even use this forum to talk about the wider boxing world any more. I just stick to clowning idiots. People come up with a narrative, i ask them to justify it. They deflect and run away. Why, do you think i could have a proper boxing conversation with the extremists on here? I tried to do that from the start but it's clear most don't want to. They just want to slander and create propaganda instead. Why would i pretend it's a normal forum where logic and truth prevails? It's anything but logical.

But if you can point out a single time i couldn't justify my position or said something that wasn't true, i'd be happy to go over it with you and explain myself. I can't say fairer than that, can i?

Comment

Sid knee don’t be lying
          Don’t make me have to call you liar
          Yes you did tell me that you don’t gamble and we left it at that
          I respect that and have no problem with that actually I tip my hat to you for not ******** but never did I agree on any ban
          So please don’t even go there , you know that’s bullchit
          So if i find the thread where you accepted the ban bet, what would you say?

Comment

I don't even use this forum to talk about the wider boxing world any more. I just stick to clowning idiots. People come up with a narrative, i ask them to justify it. They deflect and run away. Why, do you think i could have a proper boxing conversation with the extremists on here? I tried to do that from the start but it's clear most don't want to. They just want to slander and create propaganda instead. Why would i pretend it's a normal forum where logic and truth prevails? It's anything but logical.

But if you can point out a single time i couldn't justify my position or said something that wasn't true, i'd be happy to go over it with you and explain myself. I can't say fairer than that, can i?
            Yes you do justify your points but you are extreme
            Like you don’t notice any difference in Benn
            Even other Brits have said the change is obvious and that’s what I mean by you being extreme

Comment

So if i find the thread where you accepted the ban bet, what would you say?
              I never said yes to a ban bet and never will
              Im just telling you that you mentioned you don’t gamble and nothing more was said
              I’ve been here since 2005 so no I wouldn’t accept a ban bet

Comment

Yes you do justify your points but you are extreme
                Like you don’t notice any difference in Benn
                Even other Brits have said the change is obvious and that’s what I mean by you being extreme
                You only need to use your eyes to see Benn is hitting as hard as he was before getting busted. You could also look at his resume on Boxrec and see who he did and didn't knock out. Unless of course you think he was on drugs for all the stoppages and then came off it when it went to a decision. Come on now.

Do you think the steroids Orozco was on helped his own punch resistance? Do you think Benn being out for a year and a half had something to do with it too which is why he couldn't sustain an attack? Then look at Orozco's frame. He's bigger built than Benn is. He can absorb a punch. Nothing more. Then you look at the fact he hasn't been stopped before. Still not thinking this could result in the fight going the distance?

Dobson was overly defensive. He didn't engage much at all so you're not going to get those shots that do the most damage as Dobson was anticipating everything being so defensive all the time. How long have you watched boxing? It's clear he's still punching as hard as he always did. You're not going to knock everyone out. It's putting 2+2 and coming out with 7. It's simple thinking when you conclude he isn't hitting as hard as before just because he didn't get the KO.

If i was defending Benn and claiming he didn't juice, then you could say i was being extreme. But guess what, i do think he juiced. But his punch power is clearly the same. Why would i say otherwise? What would be my angle here?

Comment

Working...
                X