Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Can Adrian Curiel Stun Again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Can Adrian Curiel Stun Again?

By Cliff Rold - The nature of a stunning result can vary. Buster Douglas knocking out Mike Tyson stunned the world. It may have stunned some neighboring ones too. Other results can feel just as shocking to those watching, even if the magnitude of the event is eons smaller. Last November, South Africa's IBF junior flyweight titlist Sivenathi Nontshinga (12-1, 9 KO) appeared on his way to bigger fights in a division where unified and lineal titlist Kenshiro Teraji appeared to be looking for more unification. Undefeated,
    [Click Here To Read More]

Am I he only one who saw that although Nont' is slick that Curiel cut the ring off on him and THAT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THAT NONT' THREW DETERRED CURIEL IN THE SLIGHTEST?
    club fighter club fighter likes this.

Comment

thanks for the reminder of the fights coming up and.................." i wont forget to send flowers to your grave"..

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post
        thanks for the reminder of the fights coming up and.................." i wont forget to send flowers to your grave"..
        Make sure their black roses

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Make sure their black roses
          Rolling Stones remember that song ? Dead Flowers ? Stick Fingers great LP great recording.
          eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Rolling Stones remember that song ? Dead Flowers ? Stick Fingers great LP great recording.
            Ty Ty, I mean, Sticky Fingers is a great album indeed.

Comment

Do I remember it
              Definitely one of the greatest albums ever recorded

Comment

I actually have two of them on album with the original zipper sleeves

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

I actually have two of them on album with the original zipper sleeves
                  yea those are the rare copies the one's with the original covers on them. i never stopped listening to LP's there is nothing like a record a nice clean record being played thru vacumn tube amplifiers into a set of very large speakers to get my Ya Ya's out........another great lp by the Stones " Get your Ya Ya's out what a title what a pc of Rock and Roll history. Although you know when the Stones came to the USA the first thing they did was go down south to search out Muddy Waters and those guys so they could talk to the inspiration for all there music............

Comment

yea those are the rare copies the one's with the original covers on them. i never stopped listening to LP's there is nothing like a record a nice clean record being played thru vacumn tube amplifiers into a set of very large speakers to get my Ya Ya's out........another great lp by the Stones " Get your Ya Ya's out what a title what a pc of Rock and Roll history. Although you know when the Stones came to the USA the first thing they did was go down south to search out Muddy Waters and those guys so they could talk to the inspiration for all there music............
                    I also have a copy of Get yourYaYa’s out
                    I have over 1000albums I’d say
                    I was born in the wrong era my older brothers would tell me
                    I’m a ZEP freak but just love that swishing sound you get from albums lol
                    I actually just got my tickets for one of my all time fav bands of my time but very similar to the stone
                    The Black Crowes

Comment

Working...
                    X